ATT HTC One Data Usage

santhon2

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I have found that even though you remove Facebook from the gallery it reset's when you restart and has to be removed again and the sync option turned off every time you do a restart. Bug?

livetoride4666

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Do the apps like 'Onavo Extend' actually work in reducing the amount of data consumed?

Thanks

Actually I have been playing around this and the app uses a lot of data. I have been told to delete this app and just use in the built in data manager from HTC. It is always connecting and uses a lot of data for this type of app.

SCjRqrQCnBQ19QoYCtdl

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
I have found that even though you remove Facebook from the gallery it reset's when you restart and has to be removed again and the sync option turned off every time you do a restart. Bug?

I haven't seen this. But, I have seen when you break the facebook link in the gallery, it will reconnect if you use the facebook app.

I have decided to just use a web shortcut for facebook, it pretty much mirrors the app and doesn't copy pictures into you gallery.

To cover the "friends" gap in the gallery, I connected flickr and it does show flicker pictures, but they are mine and are not random facebook pictures.

RedSwedishFish

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
Hmm. I've apparently used 170 MB in 3 days and 115 text messages (not sure how...I don't text anyone). I have unlimited data/txt, but something does seem fishy.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm. I've apparently used 170 MB in 3 days and 115 text messages (not sure how...I don't text anyone). I have unlimited data/txt, but something does seem fishy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
menblattcard