August release date

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
The whole problem with that is taking the time (or time off work) to go into the store. Even with no wait, they take forever. On one phone, it took forever for the transaction AND the phone couldn't make calls once I left the store. I had to go right back in there. No thanks.

I never had any issues.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I never had any issues.
Consider yourself one of the lucky ones, then. Never had a quick visit to a T-mobile store. Seems that every time they are calling corporate for approval on something or their systems are slow or just been updated. It's always something.

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
Consider yourself one of the lucky ones, then. Never had a quick visit to a T-mobile store. Seems that every time they are calling corporate for approval on something or their systems are slow or just been updated. It's always something.

I purchase my phones at full retail price to avoid that situation.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site

Same here. No matter what it always seems to take a long time. Up in St. Louis it wasn't quite as bad because I had 3 stores with 4 miles of each other. The mall one is always busy but the other two stores always slow so it wasn't so bad. Down here in FL always a pain. Especially my Note 7 fiasco you might recall how it took hours to do the refund then the store botched the refund out. When Tmobile customer support told me to go back to the store, the store washed their hands of it and no help after another 1 hour ordeal at the store. Then I finally got a Tforce rep who knew what they were doing and quickly got my refund processed to my charge card.

After that I will no longer buy from Tmobile again.

I was to the point of contacting the attorney general and local news reporters to do a story on my fiasco.

I only order through Samsung's website now or buy unlocked at best Buy.

Tmobile reps generally are clueless along with the store managers and many at the call center. Just easier to order online.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Going to the store, they are your best friend until you tell them you don't want any accessories.

I don't have the patience to take a hour, probably two hours at the store.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nbpinteriors_08