Battery in real life

chamomiami

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Hello people.. Samsung people

I just brought a galaxy watch last week and notice that at the end of one day gotta charge it.. Last night it was 69% with regular use like few mails, few notifications, few text and that it nothing fitness here.. And I change face yesterday for a simple one maybe that's the difference

This morning wake up with 61% and I will keep watching how is going down before recharge

But I don't see four days of charge no no

Nodnerb

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I get 4-5 days on my non LTE 46mm. Do you have the screen always on? Which model? 46mm has a bigger battery.

Nodnerb

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Ok, well having the display always on will obviously drain your battery much faster. I don't have mine set to always on and I get 4-5 days. personally I don't really want or need my screen always on.

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Mine is a bit temperamental (BT 46mm) I can have anything between 35-70% used between 6am and going to bed 8.30-10pm but I have aod, bt, wifi, hrm always on.
Suits me ok to just slap it on the charger every night though, many other smart watches you need to restrict a bit just to get a full day

chamomiami

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Well another hint is that I use the watch to control Spotify normally on evenings and I see battery going down because of that also

Adam Frix

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
Hello people.. Samsung people

I just brought a galaxy watch last week and notice that at the end of one day gotta charge it.. Last night it was 69% with regular use like few mails, few notifications, few text and that it nothing fitness here.. And I change face yesterday for a simple one maybe that's the difference

This morning wake up with 61% and I will keep watching how is going down before recharge

But I don't see four days of charge no no

dang. My 46mm one is getting a solid four days plus of use in similar circumstances. It goes down about 20% per day or so.

My wife's smaller one, she does charge every day. She could probably get two days out of it without trouble, but she's being cautious.

EDIT: I see you have maximum features turned on, especially Always On Display. That's the difference. My AOD isn't turned on, and I have a few features turned off.

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
I use AOD at all times except when sleeping (I wear it to bed), and I'm able to go from 100% on the morning of day one until evening of day 2 with 20% left. So I could get a full 48 hours out of my watch with 32 hours of AOD.