Battery Life

Anotherusr

Sep 29, 2017
Visit site
I use Samsung's browser exclusively. Ad blocking and night mode works flawlessly.

Ok all of yall what is so great about Samsung's browser (I saw that supposedly it's not a resource hog) what else draws you to it? Im really intrigued. All my bookmarks are in chrome ... can I get them over to Samsung and if so, how?

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Ok all of yall what is so great about Samsung's browser (I saw that supposedly it's not a resource hog) what else draws you to it? Im really intrigued. All my bookmarks are in chrome ... can I get them over to Samsung and if so, how?

Better on battery life and ad blockers are allowed are my main reason. You can move your Chrome bookmarks over. I can't really remember how at the moment. But I'll post back when I can. I don't use Chrome on desktop either so I've never had Chrome bookmarks.

Venom0642

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Look at chrome, should have something like export, and import bookmarks in settings somewhere and can load it up on Samsung Browser.
Better on battery life and ad blockers are allowed are my main reason. You can move your Chrome bookmarks over. I can't really remember how at the moment. But I'll post back when I can. I don't use Chrome on desktop either so I've never had Chrome bookmarks.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Look at chrome, should have something like export, and import bookmarks in settings somewhere and can load it up on Samsung Browser.

It's disabled on both my Note 10+ and U12+. I don't even have it installed on my MBP. I was gonna have to Google it in order to remember. Thanks for saving me some time.:)

rabernet

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site

gyounk

Sep 9, 2017
Visit site
Im getting 4 days of light to average use with optimized power settings and loving it! I charged my phone yesterday afternoon and right now I am at 89%. My standby time blows away my Note 8.

Most features are enabled with exception of Location is always off unless I open Google Maps (Bixby routines then turns location on and off again after closing maps). Screen brightness is 25%. AOD is enabled, but tap to show.

Any app that does not display notifications is set to sleep always and "put apps to sleep" is set to 1 day. Night mode is always on and using a mostly black wallpaper. I really have to credit Bixby routines though for allowing me to turn things on/off based on events & conditions, without me having to do anything at all.

This is awesome! Thank you for sharing.

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
How much more time are u getting on the note 10+?

time is a relative issue when you work from home. some don't look at the signal bars, I don't look at my battery info unless my phone is suddenly hot for no reason.

I'm always near a wireless charger and when I'm not, the use life is about the same as my Note 8. I have optimization off because I don't like Samsung messing with my apps and device. I really see no differences in how I use it. only time it drops is if dropsync is acting up.

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
If my first two days are anything to go by I'm looking at well over 10 hours of SoT over a full day use with plenty battery life left.
Screen brightness doesn't need to be very high here though and that has the biggest impact of anything.
Not using any power saving modes either

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Gee guys

I love chrome.

Use it on my note 10+ phone
My macbook pro
My Leveno computer
My surface computer. " makes windows ,10 better.
My asus computer

I'd be lost without chrome.

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Battery life is going to be different for everyone. The way I use my phone I can't get a full day either but it's not a deal breaker cuz I'm always by a charger.

anon(10598448)

Apr 15, 2019
Visit site
This is about average for me. I have two Note 10+, one is on T-Mobile, the other on Xfinity Mobile. I get about the same usage on both. This screen cap is on the T-Mobile Note 10+. I keep WiFi off 24/7 because unlike Xfinity, I can get a good signal at home. On the Xfinity model, I have to keep WiFi calling on at home, but I enable airplane mode so it doesn't keep looking for a signal. I can still make calls and get text messages.

Screenshot_20190909-180527_Settings.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Summer_glow