Beautiful Widget Skins

nox

Retired Super Moderator
Jan 15, 2010
www.AndroidCentral.com
Yea think I'm gonna incorporate most of these ideas. Also starting to go onto other forums and putting myself out there.

Went to DroidForums and registered and etc, don't really like that website though. There's too many users. But, I guess that will be better than no users?

gardobus

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
DF isn't bad, that is where I usually am but sometimes things get drowned out because of the massive number of people. Such as 50 ppl asking the same question because they don't read the thread...

nox

Retired Super Moderator
Jan 15, 2010
www.AndroidCentral.com
DF isn't bad, that is where I usually am but sometimes things get drowned out because of the massive number of people. Such as 50 ppl asking the same question because they don't read the thread...

Yea that's why I don't like it.
It has way too many users. Thats why I liked AndroidCentral. It has a nice amount of users and threads aren't overlooked most of the time.

R

Roy Aguilera

He just updated again. The new skin download/apply method is better.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I love all these new skins that seem to get added every couple of days. Thanks to all who have made these and are sharing them!!

R

Roy Aguilera

Yup, it just keeps growing. If skin creators could have sold them for .25 each, you guys would have a pretty penny.
8000X.25=$2000.00:eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatiko