Best Buy pre-order?

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
I went to my local best buy and they said they weren't taking any pre-orders yet. Anybody else have a different experience?

DrDubzz

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I pre-ordered yesterday at Best Buy. At first the guy didn't know what I was talking about, after I prodded him along he found all the info on the computer and got me set up.

Then today I preordered it on Amazon for 149.99 and am going to go and cancel the BB preorder O:)

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
I pre-ordered yesterday at Best Buy. At first the guy didn't know what I was talking about, after I prodded him along he found all the info on the computer and got me set up.

Then today I preordered it on Amazon for 149.99 and am going to go and cancel the BB preorder O:)

Hmm...interesting. I wonder if Best Buy would match the pre-order price. There's a Radio Shack across the street from them that will get me the phone for $150.

jdot104

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
Hmm...interesting. I wonder if Best Buy would match the pre-order price. There's a Radio Shack across the street from them that will get me the phone for $150.

I have heard of Best Buy matching the pre-order prices of Radio Shack & Target. I can't confirm whether or not it actually works, but I've definitely read comments and posts of people mentioning it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
louieallthetime