Best overall manufacturer of 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smitty_82

Android Addict
Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
All I've had are Moto Droids so really can't say much about the others. I would concider an HTC but I've been happy with Moto for now. I have not been impressed by Samsung.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
HTC. I wouldn't vote Samsung if they paid me after my experiences this year.

The people that hung in seem to be happy about samsung. I think HTC has mass produced the most phones. I expect the taiwanese maker to win. (win what, lol) I vote for whatever you are using (you reading this) you win.

Kiserai

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
HTC FTW! Between the Nexus One, the Evo, and the G2, it's pretty hard to deny this was HTC's year. Close second to Motorola, though. The Droid X is a monster phone and if I had Verizon I would totally own one.

Samsung...where the fcuk is Froyo? You've had more than enough time and I will never buy another phone from you again, even if it was for my wife who doesn't know any better (but is still savvy enough to know that I have cool apps that she doesn't and wonders why). Your hardware is pretty great, but once it's sold you stop giving a crap about your customers. For shame.

jokerls240

Nov 10, 2009
www.facebook.com
Close tie here... can I submit 2 votes? :p

The Samsung Galaxy S series have a beautiful, vivid Super AMOLED display and dedicated GPU, but HTC has been the leader and innovator when it comes to general hardware advancements.

+2 for HTC, -1 for dropping AMOLED from the DInc.

If a second vote were allowed, it would be have to be Samsung just for their display tech. :D

VolMan37421

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Can't not vote for Motorola since I voted for Droid X as best phone. HTC sense is very nice, but Moto made the best phone overall, IMO.

o2bnclemson

Nov 30, 2009
Visit site
HTC - just wish I could upgrade from my old, "guinea pig" Eris! I know no one who has one that has any complaints at all, and I know many with HTC phones.

Status
Not open for further replies.