Best Pokemon Go! Nests in New York City

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys! I know this will only be relevant to a few of you, but I'm hoping to kick off a few community-sourced city guides for Pokémon Go spawning nests. I'm going to be putting one together for my NYC, but if you'd like to do one for your city, let me know, and we can make sure your thread gets the right visibility and support from the Mobile Nations community managers. If we get enough of them, maybe we can do a roundup on the blog!

Doing this is tricky, since a lot of people have relied on the Pokémon API, and with spawning locations changing, it's hard to figure out how much of that data is old or new, but I'm gonna do my best here. What I'm going to be pulling from here is recent, anecdotally-confirmed spots on Reddit and Facebook. I will try and verify the stops I can, and will update this if I notice something becomes inaccurate. I'm also going to put in links to maps so you can find these places. Hopefully this can be a handy resource for locals and visitors alike.

Specific to each city, these maps hopefully will be a pretty interesting resource that I would like to explore further. It's based on scraped data though, so take that as you will.

Best Pokémon Go Nests in New York City:

NOTE: CREDIT TO SIMON SAGE.
His template made this thread possible.

Last edited: