Best S21 cases. Which one(s) are you getting?

Johnson21x

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Hold your horses everyone, its only the beginning most of the cases coming out are gonna be mostly plain and just one or three colors. You gotta wait if you want the good stuff.

Im just gonna get this for now. Because i like the flat sides, easier on the fingers. https://www.amazon.com/Ringke-Compa...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6913350

But I've always wanted to try out these cases. There just on the expensive side
https://www.mous.co/products/lim-3-protective-galaxy-s21-plus-case?variant=32231737131066

Larry 609

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
The best case EVER. I've had almost every galaxy S phone besides the 20 and I have always used this case. Lightweight and sleek but it still provides good protection.

For sure. Ordered a Spigen Rugged Armor on my last two phones and never had so much as a scratch. I just bought one for the S21 Ultra, as well!

pags11

Mar 5, 2019
Visit site
how is it, does it look like it will protect the camera? the s20 ultra evo check did not and it was disappointing. it was the first time i didn't buy a tech 21 case for my phone

It looks better designed than the Pure Clear case I bought from them last year for my S20 Ultra. Ended switching to a Gear4 Smoke Wembley case which I felt had better depth for the back camera cutout than the Tech 21 case.

Not to mention the back camera is designed much better on the S21 Ultra, and I have the Whitestone Dome back camera protector to put on the phone right off the bat. Once I get the phone this week I will post some pics that show how it protects the camera cutout.

worldspy99

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
I have a Wembley case for my S20FE but didn't care for it. The Copenhagen one on the other hand is really nice. I also like the Battersea version from Gear4 for my 12 Mini.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
It looks better designed than the Pure Clear case I bought from them last year for my S20 Ultra. Ended switching to a Gear4 Smoke Wembley case which I felt had better depth for the back camera cutout than the Tech 21 case.

Not to mention the back camera is designed much better on the S21 Ultra, and I have the Whitestone Dome back camera protector to put on the phone right off the bat. Once I get the phone this week I will post some pics that show how it protects the camera cutout.

I'm wanting to order the white dome protectors also for the camera. I hope it stays on good and if I want to switch cases it doesn't interfere and mess it up.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Hold your horses everyone, its only the beginning most of the cases coming out are gonna be mostly plain and just one or three colors. You gotta wait if you want the good stuff.

Im just gonna get this for now. Because i like the flat sides, easier on the fingers. https://www.amazon.com/Ringke-Compa...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6913514

https://www.mous.co/products/lim-3-protective-galaxy-s21-plus-case?variant=32231737131066

I like the black speckled one in the expensive ones but it's 59.99.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
For my fellow UK peeps, Amazon seem to have a hell of a lot of cases with vouchers up to 50% off. Got a caseology parallax for sick squid while i wait for my otterbox to clear stupid customs.

Im just gonna get this for now. Because i like the flat sides, easier on the fingers. https://www.amazon.com/Ringke-Compa...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6913526

I looked at mous cases myself, but I don't really see the value...

Last edited:

chimpboy74

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
So I'm still trying to convince myself the s21 ultra is too expensive and I won't be getting it. Yet..... Here I am replying to threads about cases. IF (when) I get it, I like the look of the Samsung leather case, that said I tend to get a load of different ones as my mood changes. When a phone looks nice I try to find a good clear case. I'm also intrigued by the S pen (can't see when I would actually use it but you know....) So maybe the Samsung case that holds the pen too.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
So I'm still trying to convince myself the s21 ultra is too expensive and I won't be getting it. Yet..... Here I am replying to threads about cases. IF (when) I get it, I like the look of the Samsung leather case, that said I tend to get a load of different ones as my mood changes. When a phone looks nice I try to find a good clear case. I'm also intrigued by the S pen (can't see when I would actually use it but you know....) So maybe the Samsung case that holds the pen too.

I was hoping other companies would make cases that hold the pen in different colors and styles. I didn't order the Samsung one like my husband cause I didn't want black and he said the case would to wide for me with the pen in it. I won't use it enough so I just got it by itself for now. I did like the flip case but it also was just in black. I'll fine me something to store it in while it's in my purse.

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
I've got a small around the house case and one that is more stout for out n about ready.
Also a screen protector for when the OE one is ready to be replaced.
I will get an Otterbox Commuter case when I got the $50 bucks. ;)

Mav. :cool:
9bc10cde48014bd6557d8888a0346055.jpg

claykin

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
how is it, does it look like it will protect the camera? the s20 ultra evo check did not and it was disappointing. it was the first time i didn't buy a tech 21 case for my phone

I looked at this case today at Bestbuy. It has a raised lip around the camera cutout. I couldn't install on a device but it appears it will provide a bit of protection.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I ordered the symmetry otter+pop. Had one on my S20 and I'm getting the same for my S21. View attachment 331099

Is that from their website? I like that! I'd love to have a purple one but that one's pretty. I don't remember seeing any other website when I looked last time. Do they have it for the Ultra?

Edit: Oh I found it! You can sign up for their email and save $10 I wish the pink one came with a pop. Maybe I should try Otterbox again It's been a while.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Caseology Vault on the way. Good feel and not too bulky. Going to order a few usb plug covers, if I knew about these sooner along with the headphone jack plug covers would of had them for my S8.

Caseology is so awesome! I've loved using their vases!

lmandl

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Is that from their website? I like that! I'd love to have a purple one but that one's pretty. I don't remember seeing any other website when I looked last time. Do they have it for the Ultra?

Edit: Oh I found it! You can sign up for their email and save $10 I wish the pink one came with a pop. Maybe I should try Otterbox again It's been a while.
Don't you love how you can get all colors and even the opportunity to custom make your own pop case if you have an iPhone? Samsung has 2 colors to choose from. Black and teal. I ordered the teal. You can always order a removable popsocket. If you get a case that doesn't have it built in.

chimpboy74

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
I was hoping other companies would make cases that hold the pen in different colors and styles. I didn't order the Samsung one like my husband cause I didn't want black and he said the case would to wide for me with the pen in it. I won't use it enough so I just got it by itself for now. I did like the flip case but it also was just in black. I'll fine me something to store it in while it's in my purse.

I'm sure before long we will see some third party cases that will hold the s pen.
I thought about doing the same. Buying the pen and just having it separate. I'm not 100% sure I will actually use it yet and I'm concerned of I have it with no case to store it in, I wo t be able to find it when I do want to use it!!!