Best S21 cases. Which one(s) are you getting?

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I've got a small around the house case and one that is more stout for out n about ready.
Also a screen protector for when the OE one is ready to be replaced.
I will get an Otterbox Commuter case when I got the $50 bucks. ;)

Mav. :cool:
9bc10cde48014bd6557d8888a0346055.jpg

Is the HD clear film a tempered glass cover or just a film??

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Don't you love how you can get all colors and even the opportunity to custom make your own pop case if you have an iPhone? Samsung has 2 colors to choose from. Black and teal. I ordered the teal. You can always order a removable popsocket. If you get a case that doesn't have it built in.

Yes I did already I got my I-Blason case and ordered a violet silicone through Samsung to fall back on if the I-Blason hadn't come yet but it's here. And than when I went to Best Buy to look at the phones I picked up 2 popsockets a plain black one for my husband and I had my case with me and found a cute one to match both swappable. I forgot I had bought one back on Black Friday for 30% off so I will have another to use for either the Samsung Case or if I buy one more case later on. I was told the case I want the company won't have them out till April which is weird but that's when my birthday is so I'll ask for it then if it comes out in the style I want.

dwade62

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I bought the Otterbox Defender Pro. I've used the Defender on my S10+, S7 Edge, LG G3, S3... yes it's bulky but I feel my phone is protected from most falls.

Don

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
It's not rigid and it's not flexible like a film.
They call it a hybrid and that is what it looks like. Kinda like a cross between the two.

Mav. :cool:

Does it have that liquid that the Whitestone dome has?? I'm on the fence with ordering that one again but I'm Def not trying to have this phone screen without a protective screen cover

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I bought the Otterbox Defender Pro. I've used the Defender on my S10+, S7 Edge, LG G3, S3... yes it's bulky but I feel my phone is protected from most falls.

Don
Just picked up my defender pro today at the T-mobile store. I have one on my note 20. Use it for work mainly. Spigen is my go to for home use.

Nex2knotN

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Ditto on the Otterbox Defender Pro. Been my go to after surviving multiple drops on past phones with this case that includes off of a 30ft drop during a hike. Expected the worse, had to replace my screen protector due to scratches, but the phone was like new after removing the scratched screen protector and case.

I use Lifeproof cases for my near water activities for obvious reasons. :)

pags11

Mar 5, 2019
Visit site
Pretty happy with my Tech 21 Evo Check case. The design for the back camera is a ton better than last year's case. Much more of a lip to protect the camera and it doesn't make the camera protrude out as much. The side part of the case is made of a harder TPU material. The buttons on the right are clicky and give easily.

The back of the case is a little harder than I remember it being in year's past for the Evo Check model, but it doesn't bother me as it gives the phone more protection. There is good coverage on the sides of the phone and great coverage with the top and bottom of the phone.

One thing they did this year was created a little area to allow the top speaker to put out volume more. It leaves a little more room between my Whitestone Dome Glass and the case, but there isn't much of the tempered glass part of the phone exposed (other than the punch hole).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andej