best xoom homescreen widgets

patchulaz

May 25, 2010
Visit site
AHH! just got my xoom from staples with the $100 off coupon. don't know where i wanna start. haha. anyway, what are the best homescreen widgets out there? i'm kinda out of the loop on widgets because i use launcher7 on my phone.

OlReagan

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Circle Launcher is nice if you want to clear up clutter.

Wallpaper Changer is great too. It even lets you change the wallpaper by double tapping anywhere, cycling through your wallpaper folder.

I use beautiful widgets for clock/weather.

Circle battery...indicator thing...I forget what it's called but it gives you the actual percentage of power left as an icon.

Castorshells

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Apps orginizer is an alternative to circle launcher. Desktop visualizer is really great for different icons.

Android4Life!! Sent from my Kyocera Echo using Tapatalk.

Kyocera Echo source code released!!!

Maikai.Guy

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
On my home page I have...
- Beautiful Widgets clock with current weather and five day forecast
- Calendar box, stretched long to show two days of appointments
- File Station - offers a better folder-type browsing experience than other file managers (although I use several)
- My communication grouping: E-mail, G-Mail, Contacts, Talk, Google Voice and GrooVe IP icons.
- Browser, Dropbox and PocketCloud icons.
- a picture of my wife and son.

On my first screen to the left, I have...
- a long bookmark window of 10 bookmarks.
- a "Folder Organizer" widget folder of navigation and location icons

On my first screen to the right I have...
- three "Folder Organizer" widget folders: Airline & Flight info, Periodicals, Finance
- a Taskos widget for things I need to do

My two far left and far right screens have pictures of my family and pictures I find useful for work respectively.