BestBuy S10/+: Pre-Order Thread

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
"Preparing" doesn't mean anything. I just ordered a LG G7 for my mom a few hours ago and the order status is already listed as "preparing" and delivery is for the 15th

My S10+ still showing, Preparing - You can pick it up on Fri, March 8. We'll email you when it's ready.

yanks4life

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Pre-ordered first night s10+ blue to ship home and just got email that it's delayed says shipping delay, great now who knows when I will receive it! Anyone else get this now?

heatherburks

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
What did you order? I called from work around 3 and I had called yesterday or the day before and they only had black and white I think she said blue came in but no pink. I got unlocked maybe that is why. If you go to Samsung and try to order it says the 15th. But she did say they get trucks in a few times a day so I will hope LOL! Thanks!

Black & White

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Just now In store pickup update *Your pre-ordered item is at the store and will be available for pickup on Release Day Fri, March 8. We'll email you when it's ready for you to pick up.*

ProMed

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I never received a call today, but both of my phones say preparing for pickup tomorrow. Called the store tonight and was able to schedule pick-up for noon tomorrow. Hope it works, but don't mind waiting if it ends up being a wasted trip.

Bam. Just received email confirmation for both my blue & white S10.

bb030719.PNG

gottria

Trusted Member
Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Well nothing tonight for me. Went to order on Samsung and the offer for the free buds it's gone. Looks like I'll wait out my BB order. To those who got it, enjoy it!

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
While shopping today (3/7) at Best Buy for speakers, my husband & I stopped to look at the new s10 series. He decided to pre-order (ha ha) an unlocked black 128g s10+. He will trade in his s9.

At least I won't have to worry about a release date arrival, :D & he will be eligible for the ear-buds.

He's not an impulsive person & this was a surprise. There's just something about the s10 line that seems to have people pumped up! I wasn't ready to give up my s9+.....yet. ;)

bobxxz

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
great news for me! I received confirmation email to go pick up the phone at the store tomorrow!!! 10 AM cant get here fast enough.

DFCole4

Mar 5, 2019
Visit site
My s10+ delivered today (well, the 7th). :) I'm sure if yours says preparing they're doing their best to get it out soon. Mine was only preparing for like a day and a half. They said "by" such and such date so perhaps it can mean before. Mine was by the 8th and I got it the 7th so it's possible. I think that's been said but just to give you guys some hope. It's coming though! I hope you all get it sooner than you think!