Bluetooth options set for ever when connected to car phone.

vinston

Sep 22, 2022
Visit site
I got a problem with my samsung. Every time i start a car in bluetooth options it disables contacts sharing.
Its anoying because every time i must enable it and then reconnect. Is there a way to share it forever if you get me.

Attachments

• bluetooth.jpg
    bluetooth.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 6

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Welcome to AC!
I think when you first pair the device there would be a prompt on phone screen or car unit to download contacts if you Skip by accident it will keep asking, try deleting the device from car unit and pairing back up as if it was first time and watch for any promps.

vinston

Sep 22, 2022
Visit site
Welcome to AC!
I think when you first pair the device there would be a prompt on phone screen or car unit to download contacts if you Skip by accident it will keep asking, try deleting the device from car unit and pairing back up as if it was first time and watch for any promps.

Ok i will try. Because if contacts sharing isnt enabled i cannot download contacts. Its possible that before paring this is enabled, that automaticaly downloads the contacts when car starts, because i leave phone in the car always. And if i must enable contacts sharing i must reach for the phone and enable contacts sharing every single time car start so i can pair. Its possible to set forever like in the picture? Will try your method, report it.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! There are two Skoda devices in your list -- do you have two Skoda cars you pair with? If not, then try Forgetting the old one, in case that's somehow contributing to this behavior.

vinston

Sep 22, 2022
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! There are two Skoda devices in your list -- do you have two Skoda cars you pair with? If not, then try Forgetting the old one, in case that's somehow contributing to this behavior.

No thats just a sample picture taken from google. I own a mitshubishi and on the mobile phone it shows just one car. And another thing when car starts mobile automaticaly starts connecting to a car.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Ok i will try. Because if contacts sharing isnt enabled i cannot download contacts. Its possible that before paring this is enabled, that automaticaly downloads the contacts when car starts, because i leave phone in the car always. And if i must enable contacts sharing i must reach for the phone and enable contacts sharing every single time car start so i can pair. Its possible to set forever like in the picture? Will try your method, report it.
Ok let us know

vinston

Sep 22, 2022
Visit site
It might be the problem when car stops when disconnect settings in phone resets and then try with default settings new connection when starts again. Maybe its turned off by default.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
It shouldn't or not aware of a setting like that , if you having issues with vehicles battery or charging system that can lose memory

vinston

Sep 22, 2022
Visit site
Hope this works i will test it tommorow. Some say it does.
Here is a solution.
Go to Settings, select Developer options, Bluetooth PBAP, Bluetooth PBAP version, PBAP 1.1, then Apply. Then put back PBAP 1.2 and Apply.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174