Bodyguardz Pure Tempered Glass is a "GO" with NO Halo.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Just installed the Bodyguardz Pure Tempered Glass screen protector with the Express Align tray on my white Galaxy S6.
It is 100% Halo Free and went on pretty much perfect. Not sure how it would come out on the black S6 but I'm not complaining about mine.

I have installed tons of screen protector over the years and this is my first Bodyguardz. The Express Align tray works perfect and I highly recommend it.
Just made sure you push real hard and wait for the protector to adhere to the phone before trying to remove the Express Align tray.

Well worth the $35.00 from the AT&T Store. I also have the Zagg as a back up but don't think I'll be needing it right now. :p

I also managed to installed it without getting any junk under the screen :)
(the spots in pics are only in the pics, not under glass).

The glass is a little short on the top and bottom, I believe that is to reduce Halos. Bodyguardz also said that they will have the "Crown" out soon that makes the protector edge to edge protection for the Galaxy S6.

Here are a few pictures.

6pure01.jpg6pure02.jpg6pure03.jpg6pure04.jpg6pure05.jpg6pure06.jpg6pure07.jpg

Last edited:

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
That's how they avoid the halo problem. I'm sure they will offer their "Crown" thing in the near future.
I keep it in a case and it covers up the space on the top & bottom.

Next up, rip out my Defender's screen protector and see how it works in that fat case. :p

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
That is too small to effectively protect the entire screen, reducing the coverage area is not what I call proper design. I will pass on their offering.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
That is too small to effectively protect the entire screen, reducing the coverage area is not what I call proper design. I will pass on their offering.

Phone like the S6 and Note 4 with 2.5D curved glass will never have a perfect fitting glass screen protector.
I've been through at least 15 different ones with my Note 4. :-\

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Bodyguardz stated today that there will be a new revision of the pure glass with crown for the Galaxy S6 by the end of the month.
I will have to pay an additional $16.95 and they will replace the "Stubby" model I purchased. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana