Box.com free 50GB of Storage

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Although you can't beat the Box "deal" (with or without the 50GB extra) 'cuz it's free to start, I like Dropbox a lot better. Box does not seem to have any actual "sync" capability. You can upload anything from your PC/Laptop (or phone) to the Box, but it doesn't have a mechanism to automatically sync to said PC/Laptop/Phone nor other PC/Laptop/Phone. Dropbox is very cool. Place it once, see it many places. It automagically syncs to any and all devices where you have loaded Dropbox. Very nice. Different service, really.

-Frank

coolbreeze

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Although you can't beat the Box "deal" (with or without the 50GB extra) 'cuz it's free to start, I like Dropbox a lot better. Box does not seem to have any actual "sync" capability. You can upload anything from your PC/Laptop (or phone) to the Box, but it doesn't have a mechanism to automatically sync to said PC/Laptop/Phone nor other PC/Laptop/Phone. Dropbox is very cool. Place it once, see it many places. It automagically syncs to any and all devices where you have loaded Dropbox. Very nice. Different service, really.

-Frank

I think I could use this mostly for backing up photos from my phone. That way if something happens to my sd card I will still have my photos.

You have to manually back them up, but it works.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Last edited:

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I play almost exclusively Blackjack. The wife is 90 slots, 10 BJ. Tonight she picked up a cool 2K on the slots though. I broke even. :)

-Frank

My wife is playing the slots in foxwoods right now. I'm watching the patriots game in the bar and hoping for a miracle come-back from my pats.