Camaera app on Blu G91 Pro notworking.

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

The camera app on my blu g91 pro stopped working suddenly today. I did receive any os or security updates nor did I install any apps or received any app updates.

I tried everything from clearing the date on the camera app to doing a factory reset of the phone and it still doesnt work. I even tried what a couple vids on youtube said; i.e. uninstalling updates on the web viewer app and disabling it but the camera still isnt working.

Does anyone have any solutions??

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

Alphonso Jerome

Dec 23, 2021
Visit site
I bought I on amazon.com. I spoke with them but every possible solution they suggested I had tried. I may just have to send back the device since it might really be a hardware failure.

I downloaded a few other camera apps but none of them work so it might just be a hardware failure.

I tried all the solutions from clearing the app data to resetting the phone and it still didn't fix the issue. It might just be that the hardware failed

I want to believe the hardware has failed but it still doesn't seem the case to me at least since the app itself crashes as soon as the app it tap on to open. I would expect that it opens but just shows a back screen if the hardware failed but it's not doing that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zbxbzbc