camera glass protection

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
That's for the Samsung Note 10 and 10+ but thank you.

I'm looking for the Whitestone EZ Note 20 Ultra Camera Screen Tempered Glass Protector
If you go to WhiteStone Dome's site, it's there under Note 20 Camera....
08509eb3dfe1d8f41f26e33176d1d478.jpg

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
What's everyone's opinion on this case for camera module protection?? Please forward to 4 minute mark.

https://youtu.be/GycfbqaGu_E

I actually wouldn't consider Lews product before cause he basically ripped off Pitaka and pretended not to know about them when he released his product. But this is an intersting variation. I would hate to cover and not show the Mystic Whites Silver camera module but I like Kevlar and he did do a good job in, my opinion in how it looks with module covered.
I've only had the Pitaka. Someone in the forums claimed he like the feel better on the Pitaka

criminal_bg

Jul 12, 2019
Visit site
What's everyone's opinion on this case for camera module protection?? Please forward to 4 minute mark.

https://youtu.be/GycfbqaGu_E

I actually wouldn't consider Lews product before cause he basically ripped off Pitaka and pretended not to know about them when he released his product. But this is an intersting variation. I would hate to cover and not show the Mystic Whites Silver camera module but I like Kevlar and he did do a good job in, my opinion in how it looks with module covered.

seems like a nice protective case tho, givin you protection for the camer bump as well in one case, dont hav to buy separate glass for cam module. and i like that carbon fibre look to it as well. the only thing i would give a minus to is the open bottom design

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
seems like a nice protective case tho, givin you protection for the camer bump as well in one case, dont hav to buy separate glass for cam module. and i like that carbon fibre look to it as well. the only thing i would give a minus to is the open bottom design

Yeah I hate to cover that silver module but very tight lines around camera look good and safety of camera may override looks

KupKrazy

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I am giving these a try but not sure I'll keep it. It depends on whether it interferes with the camera. I got one with holes for the flash and laser focus to avoid any flare and problems but I'm weary about dust getting in there. So far it doesn't seem to degrade picture quality..
7f0ad48aad7603023de625fc0e2acb5e.jpg

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I am giving these a try but not sure I'll keep it. It depends on whether it interferes with the camera. I got one with holes for the flash and laser focus to avoid any flare and problems but I'm weary about dust getting in there. So far it doesn't seem to degrade picture quality..
Nice install. You got yours nice and straight unlike yours truly. I have enty of spares though.

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site

They cutout for the flash and laser but not the lenses??

srvctec

May 29, 2011
Visit site
Wonder why anyone would need a 3 pack
So when you accidentally smack the phone on something and break the one installed, you can replace it. I use the same type of protectors for my watch crystals and have chipped or broken several, and quickly replaced them because I had spares. The whole idea behind these type of protectors is they get sacrificed instead of what they are protecting and if you don't have spares, you risk going without it being protected.

pags11

Mar 5, 2019
Visit site
So when you accidentally smack the phone on something and break the one installed, you can replace it. I use the same type of protectors for my watch crystals and have chipped or broken several, and quickly replaced them because I had spares. The whole idea behind these type of protectors is they get sacrificed instead of what they are protecting and if you don't have spares, you risk going without it being protected.

Yep, exactly. Would much rather have to replace the back camera protector than the actual back camera glass.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justinedwards