Can I get some StraightTalk LTE confirmation?

Rigby Jones

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I've been using the AT&T sim under the assumption that there was no way to use Verizon here. I've recently found out that you can use this CDMA code that comes the kit to connect to Verizon's towers. Will this work here?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Also what phone do you have (if it's a GSM-only phone, you can't connect to Verizon [CDMA] towers).

If the phone is capable of CDMA, go to the Straight Talk Compatibility Test page and check whether you can use a Verizon CDMA kit ("CDMA code" is the way CDMA works, it's not something you put into the phone) and make sure your phone is SIM-unlocked (or it won't accept a Verizon SIM card).

Rigby Jones

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Also what phone do you have (if it's a GSM-only phone, you can't connect to Verizon [CDMA] towers).

If the phone is capable of CDMA, go to the Straight Talk Compatibility Test page and check whether you can use a Verizon CDMA kit ("CDMA code" is the way CDMA works, it's not something you put into the phone) and make sure your phone is SIM-unlocked (or it won't accept a Verizon SIM card).

I know the phone is GSM and CDMA enabled, as I've checked already with the ST page. I have the network access code, when I go to put it in, what happens next? Will I need a new Sim card?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
razabhai19253