Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

DrunkFux

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
So its been exactly 3 weeks since the order was placed... Let the 3-4 weeker complaining/ suspense/ tracking BEGIN...!!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Q

desertflame

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine on Novenmber 27th, and the status recently changed to pre-ordered from pending. I had a 4-5 week wait period. Dis anyone's order change to pre ordered before it was shipped? I'm a bit worried :(

Its shipping to Florida btw.

desertflame

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Thanks :) Contacted one of my friends at google and they checked it out for me. Said it was normal and it should be shipped by January 2nd, else I can contact her and get shipping free :D

jimrebello

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Yeah they have been giving everyone the same canned response so I'm hoping it ships out a little earlier than that on my 3-4 week shipment

Sent from my SGH-I896 using Android Central Forums

DrunkFux

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Let's let all this phone stress be aside for today... Have a pleasant holiday and enjoy it with your families... I'm sure everyone will get plenty presents even without the phones ! :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Q

Brandon Nguyen

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
So what happened after they lost your shipping label? They had to send another from the states?

No it is the same phone but they told me it takes 1-2 business day to fix the shipping label mistake and then it will send out. So mine is still in transit since the 21 so not sure when it will arrive to Edmonton.

jimrebello

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Agreed. Seriously though, hopefully no one is genuinely stressed out over it.

Happy Festivus to all.

Sent from my SGH-I896 using Android Central Forums

wwoo

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
No it is the same phone but they told me it takes 1-2 business day to fix the shipping label mistake and then it will send out. So mine is still in transit since the 21 so not sure when it will arrive to Edmonton.

Sucks, man. Mine is sitting at the UPS store in Edmonton and I won't be home to pick it up for another week. If I could I'd swap it with yours so you could get it sooner.:-\

JonnyBoy6

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Thought I'd share my order status since it's pretty quiet around here :p

I'm a 3-4 week with order at 2:08:03 PM UTC-6.

Up until 12/24 my order was still showing Dec. 3
Then on 12/25 on the Play Store orders the date updated to Dec. 20
A couple hours ago the date updated in the Play Store orders to Dec. 27
Over at Google Wallet it's still showing Dec. 3 with no updates whatsoever
No CC charge, no CC hold, no emails.
Latest estimate from Google support was shipping by Jan. 1st, but I'm crossing my fingers that these updates mean shipping before.

Good luck everyone!

TheSnow321

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
Thought I'd share my order status since it's pretty quiet around here :p

I'm a 3-4 week with order at 2:08:03 PM UTC-6.

Up until 12/24 my order was still showing Dec. 3
Then on 12/25 on the Play Store orders the date updated to Dec. 20
A couple hours ago the date updated in the Play Store orders to Dec. 27
Over at Google Wallet it's still showing Dec. 3 with no updates whatsoever
No CC charge, no CC hold, no emails.
Latest estimate from Google support was shipping by Jan. 1st, but I'm crossing my fingers that these updates mean shipping before.

Good luck everyone!

My order was placed on Dec,3 at 4h06 pm eastern time, I called Google asked them if possible to receive my order before Dec 31, because I would miss the 50G cloud storage for life with Box.com (check it out) . Google said delivery on Jan 31. I'm very upset with Google, will miss this promo with box.com. Everybody here that placed an order should complain like i did, this s is a great promo, 50gigs !

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

countingpulses

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Is there anybody that is a 7-8 weeker? The date changed to December 27 & I'm tired of waiting, especially when lots of people have ordered after I have & they received an earlier shipping estimate than I did. :(

Order Date: December 3, 2012 12:44:39 PM UTC-8

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174