Can't decide between the S22 Ultra or the Z Fold 4 Need recommendations?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Currently using a Note 10+ for the last 2.5 years. I use my phone for all the basics like email and text. Also use it for fantasy sports, a lot of video streaming, most of it is live sports, some light gaming, kodi, nothing to crazy. I am unable to split view screen when using Kodi on my Note 10+ which is annoying because I'd like to have my fantasy football app on one screen and kodi on the other.

Opinions on the crease in the middle of the Fold 4 screen would be greatly Appreciated. Also would like to know if you recommend getting an S-pen for the Fold 4.

The_Woo

Aug 22, 2020
Visit site
Currently using a Note 10+ for the last 2.5 years. I use my phone for all the basics like email and text. Also use it for fantasy sports, a lot of video streaming, most of it is live sports, some light gaming, kodi, nothing to crazy. I am unable to split view screen when using Kodi on my Note 10+ which is annoying because I'd like to have my fantasy football app on one screen and kodi on the other.

Opinions on the crease in the middle of the Fold 4 screen would be greatly Appreciated. Also would like to know if you recommend getting an S-pen for the Fold 4.

I am an avid fantasy sports player as well and take full advantage of my z fold 4 when season is here. Just finished fantasy baseball and enjoyed using multiple screens to monitor games, research, and update teams.

I also love videos on this phone and watching the games. Funny how the other owners in my league get jealous (ones I work with) when I pull this phone out. I had an S22U and do not miss it one bit. Crease is there, but honestly you get use to it.

The fold is a different phone in its own class, so it's not for everybody. I would suggest playing with it at Best Buy for awhile before possibly investing.