can't do updates from play store

nufan4115

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
I am on 4.04 stock and locked. Go to play store to do updates and try it and it comes back
"update for ....... could not be downloaded due to an error (921) " Doesnt matter what update i need to do it comes back with same error message. I rebooted to no avail.
Anyone else have this issue? If so what is the fix?

msaly

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
Go to settings, apps, all apps. Find Google Play Store. Clear cache and data. Then go to accounts and sync and delete your Google account, then re-add your Google account. You will be up and running again. This happened to me too. I found the fix on XDA forum.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

JollyRoger

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
This worked for me, but will the Play Store update eventually, back to the latest version? I liked tabbing between what I have installed on my phone, and a list of all the app I have DL'ed in the past.

msaly

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
I don't think you need to uninstall updates for the fix, but if you did, just do a Google search for "Play Store apk" and download the latest version. Look for 3.5.19.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Rotteux

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
When I try to delete my account, it tells me it's linked to apps and i need to do a factory reset.
After doing this, the phone reboots into the bootloader, i select reboot and when the phone is loaded, nothing has changed, the account is still linked and i can't delete it.

Should I choose recovery in the bootloader menu ?

I'm running CyanogenMod7 v. 07052011-Nightly-NS