Can't upload photos to forums using mobile app

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I didn't have those icons on my screen.
Strange. Sorry about the question, but just to be sure. Are you opening the reply window using the little arrow bottom left or are you using the 'quick reply'? No attachment options yet?

2ddc96bd3ccae6cb7bd7d9285a6b96f4.jpg

Apple2Droid

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
Hi @Javier P. No, the icons aren't available to me in either the AC or AC Forums apps, or in a web browser. –I have all of the other icons in the web browser window–text editing, super/sub-script, Twitter, hashtag, emojis, etc., but not paperclip.

Update 60 seconds later . . . I just saw the photo and realized that I was was not clicking on the circled up arrow. This was not intuitive to me. Thanks! Any idea why I don't have a paperclip when replying in my browser.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Hi @Javier P. No, the icons aren't available to me in either the AC or AC Forums apps, or in a web browser. –I have all of the other icons in the web browser window–text editing, super/sub-script, Twitter, hashtag, emojis, etc., but not paperclip.

Update 60 seconds later . . . I just saw the photo and realized that I was was not clicking on the circled up arrow. This was not intuitive to me. Thanks! Any idea why I don't have a paperclip when replying in my browser.

Glad it helped, mate! Yeah, it's not very intuitive and you need to open than reply window to get the extra options.

About the browser. As far as I know this option is not available on the mobile site and you need the full desktop view (from phone or computer) to attach files on the forums.

Apple2Droid

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
Glad it helped, mate! Yeah, it's not very intuitive and you need to open than reply window to get the extra options.

About the browser. As far as I know this option is not available on the mobile site and you need the full desktop view (from phone or computer) to attach files on the forums.

It's the computer browser that I was talking about. Sorry I didn't clarify that.

Ironically, the AC Forums app led me to a Chrome browser tab to post the only attachment that I've posted so far. I don't know why it led me to Chrome, but I was definitely able to (finally) do it there.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sáenz