[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
They look very tempting for sure. The Moto X and upcoming Nexus device (and a Nexus 10, and some other things) are higher on my list for the time being, though. Time will tell. As for smartwatches, I think I'll probably hold out and see what Google has up its sleeves (pun.. intended?). Based on projects like Glass, features like Moto's contextual awareness and langauge processing, and where they're taking Google Now, I'm optimistic for a very hands-off approach to smartwatch utility.

Oh, and this one's really good too. More kick to the bass, but still a very nice feel. I Remember, daedmau5, slowed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmUCaLyHO7U

I here you on waiting to see what is on the way with google. Moto x looks like a winner too. Cool:thumbup::beer:

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
To all my fellow chatterinos, it's been a hell of a ride for the first 1500 pages. People have come and gone, and I know more will as time goes by. Chatter's had its high points (those first night shift nights, Jonhly?), and its low points (anyone who's been around for a chatter dead week knows that strange feeling).

Here's to 1500 more, as Android Central continues to grow and change.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
To all my fellow chatterinos, it's been a hell of a ride for the first 1500 pages. People have come and gone, and I know more will as time goes by. Chatter's had its high points (those first night shift nights, Jonhly?), and its low points (anyone who's been around for a chatter dead week knows that strange feeling).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M

Good deal! :thumbup::D

Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M

I will say this for amazing as chatter is its just a thread,right, I mean its an address on a website. It should be that simple,but it isn't. The people in this thread make it so extremely special ,and the people in it have changed my life in big ways and unquestionably for the better. I honestly can't say where I would be if I didn't take a step into the wonderful world of chatter. So in many ways chatter isn't just a thread,its a community. I have said this before ,but I am so grateful for this thread..and to the people in it.

sent through space time.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Mediacom decided to strong arm us today. They said less than 2% of their customers use more than 250GB per month. Guess who's in that awesome 2%. $15 more per month, good news speeds are supposed to triple.

bigdaddytee

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
In a world of pretty questionable places, Chatter is a pretty cool place to be.
And that's your fault.

Sent from the (4.2 updated) redheaded stepchild of the Nexii