Visit site
f7c535938842db788b7a15b97df7463e.gif
You need to be a Mikaelson lol

Reactions: BijouVixen

jhilker

Trusted Member
Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I was curious, how many phones have I been through? Fortunately, I have it as my signature in Android Central, only had to update to my current phone. Here they are (and please don't judge ):

T-Mobile (formerly Sprint) Customer since 2003, 5 lines, currently loving my Pixel 8. Previous phones - Pixel 6, Pixel 4A 5G, Pixel 3A XL, LG G6, LG G4, HTC One M8, HTC One M7, Samsung Galaxy S3, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G, HTC Него, BB Tour, BB Curve, BB Pearl, Palm Centro, LG-Muzig. Katana DLX, LG 550, Sanyo MM 5600, Sanyo 8200, Sanyo 8100.

Whew!

Reactions: BijouVixen

BijouVixen

Feb 10, 2024
Visit site
I was curious, how many phones have I been through? Fortunately, I have it as my signature in Android Central, only had to update to my current phone. Here they are (and please don't judge ):

T-Mobile (formerly Sprint) Customer since 2003, 5 lines, currently loving my Pixel 8. Previous phones - Pixel 6, Pixel 4A 5G, Pixel 3A XL, LG G6, LG G4, HTC One M8, HTC One M7, Samsung Galaxy S3, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G, HTC Него, BB Tour, BB Curve, BB Pearl, Palm Centro, LG-Muzig. Katana DLX, LG 550, Sanyo MM 5600, Sanyo 8200, Sanyo 8100.

Whew!
Oh.my.gaaaawd !!! Does your S.O know about this haaaaaaa ummmmm I mean that's one Hell of a body count not for nothing ......... well okay it's not actually a body count but close to being like one ??

No worries my lips are sealed and ummm who am I to judge?!?!

jhilker

Trusted Member
Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Oh.my.gaaaawd !!! Does your S.O know about this haaaaaaa ummmmm I mean that's one Hell of a body count not for nothing ......... well okay it's not actually a body count but close to being like one ??

No worries my lips are sealed and ummm who am I to judge?!?!
At least I go through phones and not cars. I've had the same vehicle since 2011, 165K and still chugging along.

A much cheaper vice, so she's ok with it!

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I'm sorry. I forgot where exactly I got the GIF from ?! I just liked her reaction and figured it'd be very useful one day with the numerous convos I have with my friends ?!

I'm honestly not at all familiar with any of these vampire series. Sorry again!
No biggie

monsieurms

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
Man no one watches
Vampire diaries
Originals
Legacy
Originals was pretty good, not fabulous. The upgraded cast really carried it a lot. Vamp diaries was a cheap knockoff of Twilight, which wasn't so great either. Legacy mostly sucked.

They all make you want to go back and rewatch Buffy the vampire Slayer, to get a reminder of how good fantasy can be.

Reactions: mustang7757

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Originals was pretty good, not fabulous. The upgraded cast really carried it a lot. Vamp diaries was a cheap knockoff of Twilight, which wasn't so great either. Legacy mostly sucked.

They all make you want to go back and rewatch Buffy the vampire Slayer, to get a reminder of how good fantasy can be.
Bones remember that
Legacy did suck they didn't do Hope justice in that series.
VD I liked and Originals, Twilight meh

Reactions: monsieurms

monsieurms

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
Bones remember that
Legacy did suck they didn't do Hope justice in that series.
VD I liked and Originals, Twilight meh
So, I did download the Tapatalk app. This was a good test. It does show notifications. I am still playing with it to see how much I like it and whether it is worth paying for. Granted, it doesn't cost much, but I hate subscription fees.

Now I have to go back to playing with the Samsung 6.1 that arrived last night. Navigation seems a bit different.

monsieurms

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
I was grandfathered into lifetime pro back in the day as I was a beta tester when they were just starting out. I guess that would have been when Tapatalk and Yuku merged.
I am looking a little closer. There is a one-time lifetime fee of about $30. I suppose I can make an argument for that, since that is about 3 years of annual subscription, but considering how cheap apps normally are, that is on the high side. This is the only thing I use it for. And the free Android Central app mostly works too. (Mostly.)

But I will play with it for awhile and see how it goes. If I like it enough, I will probably bite the bullet.

rvbfan

Jan 17, 2015
Visit site
I am looking a little closer. There is a one-time lifetime fee of about $30. I suppose I can make an argument for that, since that is about 3 years of annual subscription, but considering how cheap apps normally are, that is on the high side. This is the only thing I use it for. And the free Android Central app mostly works too. (Mostly.)

But I will play with it for awhile and see how it goes. If I like it enough, I will probably bite the bullet.
The only real difference between pro and the free version is a few adds and the size of pictures you can upload to forums. So if those are important to you, go for the pro.