[Closed] Slacker Radio Plus subscriptions

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeD_NYC

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I've been using Slacker ever since my days of a Blackberry (Now a proud Droid 2 Global user). Slacker has continuously provided me with enjoyable music on my favorite station. I've been through 2 Blackberries and now I have an ANDROID!!!! Hense why I am on Android Central :p Anyway, WANNA KNOW WHY IT IS BADASS????? WELL ITS A GIVEN!!!! Slacker Plus provides unlimited skipping, commercial free, caching, favorites, bans, and more! So helpful and it's ALL ON A RADIO THAT RUNS ON YOUR PHONE AND COMPUTER! PACKS A PUNCH! Thanks for holding a contest I am getting psyched about. I hope I win! Oh, and wishing luck to all

Last edited:

Xopher

Trusted Member
Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
I've always heard good things about Slacker, but have never tried it! Definitely would love to add Slacker to my music listening... :)

Watcher64

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Pure Awesome Sauce!!!

Finding a good streaming music source is rarer than Unicorn Meat ...

Love Slacker, nothing against those other guys, but slacker just works, and it's picks are always right on for me ...

CrackMonkey91

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
I love SLACKER, i had the subscription but cant afford it anymore, I would love to have it again for even a month that would be ok please let me get my fix again lol

Chrisy

Banned
Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Oh I'd love to win this! I cancelled my Sirius subscription a month ago!

I love Slackers Favorites list as it's so easy to switch genres from classic rock to 90s to "spa" music.

I'd use this when hiking, and also plug it into my Outback!

Thanks for the music!

douglasc_hill

Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
Love Slacker

I am currently a Slacker Plus subscriber. They offer the most choices of music, I have used there service on long car rides for my kids as well as when I have birthday parties and BBQ's (great way to entertain the guests). At work I catch up with the news (thanks to ABC news streaming) and listen to a variety of stations to expand my music appreciation. This is a great product, worth your hard earned money!

ChaosShadow

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
Slacker rawks cuz they offer so many stations, and allow me to customize my own stations! It helps me get through those long workdays!
\m/:cool:\m/

RichardClark

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
A wide variety of stations to suit every taste. Hear they type of music you want to hear when you want to hear it. Rock in the morning, rap in the afternoon, and alternative in the evening? Sure. It's your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.