[Closed] Slacker Radio Plus subscriptions

Status
Not open for further replies.

buck i

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Slacker is the best! I use it every day on my hour-long drive to school. It's great to find a song I've never heard of before. I'd love to be able to utilize Slacker at its full potential.

kristi

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
slacker radio kicks ass because it has EVERYTHING and i can listen to it all day at work. and when im having a bad day i just listen to a comedy station :-*

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
slacker=badass because who doesn't want a (virtually) infinite source of music in their pocket at all times? Everyone. Exactly.

imtravis

Jan 1, 2010
Visit site
I love Slacker cause I stream it on my rooted NC all day long while at work.. Has a great variety of music/comedy. Allows me to ban certain artists I'm not fond of... Even allows me to cache for offline play on the Evo. I use it to stream music on my to and from work in the truck.. a *LOT* clearer than AM/FM radio, and more variety than cds.

dkvel

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
Itching for a subscription

I used Slacker for the first time in a long time yesterday and I had forgotten how great it is. I was looking into a subscription but winning one would save me the trouble. Loved Slacker and will use it a ton from now on.

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
Slacker radio is badass because the music they play. On a daily basis, I find new music and I love using it. I have had a subscription to it for quite some time, and let me tell you its totally worth it! I heart slacker radio!!

wamphryi

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Slacker is great for listening to any sort of music wherever you want. I use it when I fly all the time. Getting a subscription would just make it one more reason to keep using the app.

polar135

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Slacker is by far the best for music on my droid x. I luv how you can cache stations for better battery life. Thanks for the contest.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174