[Closed] Slacker Radio Plus subscriptions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jo_795

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
I have a Evo Shift 4G and this would be perfect for my phone to try out the new version. Slacker Radio has the best music when it comes to working on a project to kill time :) would definitely love this and need.

dabaum

May 6, 2010
Visit site
Slacker is simply the best way to listen to music, whether on your phone or on your computer. I personally listen to it on my Dink hooked up through the bluetooth stereo in my Peterbilt and I would love to have a subscription again. Thanks for the contest.

luv2bhated

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
o man i luv slacker radio its way better then pandora and with my evo i listen to it all the time even in the car >=D i would love to win so i can skip more often >=D

kidjbg

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Lovin' the Slacker

Started using this, along with my Pandora.......Absolutely love the layout of Slacker on Android.......Great choices and music mixes.....Would love a subscription

tlane01

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I love it cause it works on my phone and on my blu ray player as well so i can share the same music service on all of my devices.

mikehoff99

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Slacker blows pandora out of the water! I have had this app even back in the day when I had my Palm Pre...absolutely seamless operation on every platform that it is on.

javago

Jan 23, 2010
Visit site
i would love to have it, i use free version daily and get all music i need. As i dj for events/nightclubs it brings those unique tracks you cant find on pandora or last.fm. Love to get free pass check out full version

ethernetgeek

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I'd love to win a Slacker subscription so I'd finally be rid of XM and the constant yammering of their DJs!!!! Why am I paying to hear a DJ ramble on and on and on?

d_mon1

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
I LOVE slacker radio. I used to use pa*ora but after my buddy told me about slacker, I never looked back. I don't even use my car stereo anymore, I put on my headphones and boot up Slacker everyday. I got my wife hooked on it as well......

Status
Not open for further replies.