convert from java files to apk

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I first tried using a lot of tutorials and the questions that I read on this site, so I tried to make the application a little change. I got a decomplie using apktool Then I got the jar file with dex2jar and got the java files using jdx Now I edited the java file I wanted to edit and the changes made Now I have a folder that has two other folders named sources and resources, including class and Java files. Now, how can I turn this harrow into a apk so I can install it? see the picture below i have these files
i need to know how to use this files and combine them together to build an apk

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
First - your screenshot didn't come through as you need to be a member to post those.
Second - was this your app originally or is it someone else's work that you're modifying? If it's someone else's work, do you have their permission to modify it and re-compile?
Third - is this an app that was developed for Android or are you grabbing a Java applet from a website and trying to make it an app?

If this is actually your work and you're trying to get help with it, you'll want to be in the developer's forum we have here, but you need to be a member to post there. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
And you'll get the same answer from any other developer - use Android Studio to compile the Java files.

[Moving this to the Software Development forum.]

Aminbh

Jun 24, 2017
Visit site
And you'll get the same answer from any other developer - use Android Studio to compile the Java files.

[Moving this to the Software Development forum.]

i cant do that because build apk button not work at all when i tried to make apk
i dont know why its not showing any error but just not work

Aminbh

Jun 24, 2017
Visit site
First - your screenshot didn't come through as you need to be a member to post those.
Second - was this your app originally or is it someone else's work that you're modifying? If it's someone else's work, do you have their permission to modify it and re-compile?
Third - is this an app that was developed for Android or are you grabbing a Java applet from a website and trying to make it an app?

If this is actually your work and you're trying to get help with it, you'll want to be in the developer's forum we have here, but you need to be a member to post there. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

yeah its not my work and i have the permission and its a app (apk)
i can't re-compile using android studio because when i open them in the studio build apk not work and its showing noting i think there is a erorr but i can't find that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bethel