Corporate discount question

lafountain

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I am considering switching to AT&T to their unlimited plan with DirecTV. My question is when AT&T applies the discounts, I am guessing it would be on the $100 part of the bill, or would it only apply to the $60 charge and the $40 device access charge would not be discounted?

mike568

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
I am considering switching to AT&T to their unlimited plan with DirecTV. My question is when AT&T applies the discounts, I am guessing it would be on the $100 part of the bill, or would it only apply to the $60 charge and the $40 device access charge would not be discounted?

Only the $60 portion.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

yoshi351

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
Also don't get your 2 accounts unified. It is a giant mess. Had it for 6 months. Going to the att store I did a upgrade and new line. My unified account crashed the cart and the rep had to do a smart chat to get it back. Spent 5 hours in a att store last week. It is not worth the $10 savings a month. I am on unlimited with directv. In the process of getting it un-unified. Plus when you call 611 you don't get wireless department, you get unified department and they have to transfer you there. Unified department are dumb as rocks.

P.S if you have a lot of plenti points you can't use it to pay your att bill if it's combined.

Posted via the Android Central App

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reroseroy