Costco stopped selling Galaxy Nexus. Why?

andysheppard

May 24, 2012
Visit site
Costco has the Galaxy NexusNexus extended battery promo till the end of the month. I went to pick one up my store isn't getting anymore and it is no longer on the website. Anyone know why?

Cigar-Junkie

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Costco has the Galaxy NexusNexus extended battery promo till the end of the month. I went to pick one up my store isn't getting anymore and it is no longer on the website. Anyone know why?

Why ask why? I think we all know the answer. My guess is high return rate and/or poor sales. I bought at Costco and still have it though.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Reactions: 1fastmr2

LBTRS

May 1, 2010
Visit site
There was another thread about this a while back stating the high return rate was to blame for Costco no longer carrying this phone.

bcso48

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
I was in Merced ca. Costco yesterday and they were selling the Nexus for 99.99 on an upgrade.
All of the Costco's here in Ca. still have the Nexus

abdon_junbug

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
I got mine last Friday. Due to reception issues I exchanged it for another one. It was only $99. Great deal for 32gbs.
Still have reception issues though.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

LionKing30

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I posted same thing couple weeks ago. I've had data issues constantly, and they stop selling because of that, consumers not happy, High return rate. only costco's that are in cetral valey have a few left over.
I've exchanged 3 so far and price kept dropping so I got some money back too...

1fastmr2

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
I would return the phone if you can. I just don't see Verizon doing anything about the issues with these phones.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

tekhna

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
How do cellphone returns work at Costco? Do they offer you a different phone provided you pay the price difference, if there is one? They can't just refund MSRP, I assume, because most of it is being covered by the upgrade.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WyattEarp