Cricket beats Verizon to Froyo...

m.s.johnson

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I don't really care how many threads already exsist, thats what's so great about these forums guys like you all can't do anything about it.

Last edited:

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I don't really care how many threads already exsist, thats what's so great about these forums guys like you all can't do anything about it.

Lol!!! You are so right. But be nice, if you ever have trouble its guys like sharky that will help you fix it.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

MolecularGraph

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Not guys like me, idk about gunner, but I'll point and laugh, cause I never have my phone unplugged long enough for battery to be a problem.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
I think the OP makes a very valid point. With the new exploit appearing in market applications, carriers need to address any phone not getting updates in a timely fashion.

They are forcing you to pay it off over two years, and patches for things like this current security hole need to come with no delay during that time.

MolecularGraph

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
I think the OP makes a very valid point. With the new exploit appearing in market applications, carriers need to address any phone not getting updates in a timely fashion.

They are forcing you to pay it off over two years, and patches for things like this current security hole need to come with no delay during that time.

When you say it that way, yes it does seem to be alot more important, but from the viewpoint of someone running a rooted FroYo already, its kinda one of those "Oh another person complaining about FroYo." Seems from that viewpoint this should be part of the "Waiting Room" thread, if you understand where I'm coming from.

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
When you say it that way, yes it does seem to be alot more important, but from the viewpoint of someone running a rooted FroYo already, its kinda one of those "Oh another person complaining about FroYo." Seems from that viewpoint this should be part of the "Waiting Room" thread, if you understand where I'm coming from.

i mostly wanna see yo create another account to thank me again. that would be awsome. i would be the only to get thanked twice by the same person in the same post.:D

MolecularGraph

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
i mostly wanna see yo create another account to thank me again. that would be awsome. i would be the only to get thanked twice by the same person in the same post.:D

That could turn bad though, cause you could just thank your own posts for like ever... And I wouldn't risk tempting myself with something like that.

MolecularGraph

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Oh oh oh, I know what we can do, lets make a Fascinate "OT"(Off Topic) Thread, so we dont have to goto the general chat, and can keep our OT someone confined to those of us with the Fascinate? Then in our OT we can talk about ignoring Bad Battery Threads.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
It is refreshing the giant isn't the biggest baddest fastest all the time imo, good for the chirping mini carrier. Samsung plays more of a role than VZW because samsung contracts it as a luxury update, not a maintainance update putting the cost on VZW. Other manufactures bear the cost, hence their products get maintainance updates.

PJnc284

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Samsung plays more of a role than VZW because samsung contracts it as a luxury update, not a maintainance update putting the cost on VZW. Other manufactures bear the cost, hence their products get maintainance updates.

Samsung has already denied that claim