Data Roaming

MotoMan78

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Wondering if anyone else is having issues with there data ?? I have a data roaming notification that i cant get rid of and my data isn't working . Had it working fine when i got the phone Tuesday , when i woke up Thursday morning i had the data roaming notification pop up . Any solutions ? :confused:

Cyanide41

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Motoman, I get this alot as I roam a lot. You get the orange triangle on the top left next to AT&T right? If you drag it down you should "clear notifcations" on the right hand side. I appologize if you have already tried this and I am stating the obvious.

MotoMan78

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Motoman, I get this alot as I roam a lot. You get the orange triangle on the top left next to AT&T right? If you drag it down you should "clear notifcations" on the right hand side. I appologize if you have already tried this and I am stating the obvious.
Thanks ! Yea i actually figured it out ... i kept going into network settings when i should have been inside data settings ... i just checked data roaming green and now i got my data back !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumbbunny