Delivery dates

Kath1404

Feb 22, 2014
Visit site
Delivery date is still 13th but the order has moved on to preparing dispatch. :)

Well shamsung have not delivered again. Was due this morning and now not expected until the 27th. Had numerous calls and promises from then which has basically been lies. My finger is hovering over that cancel button. Hope you're enjoying your shiny new toys. I won't order an exclusive colour again that's for sure!

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Well shamsung have not delivered again. Was due this morning and now not expected until the 27th. Had numerous calls and promises from then which has basically been lies. My finger is hovering over that cancel button. Hope you're enjoying your shiny new toys. I won't order an exclusive colour again that's for sure!
That sucks. They have them listed as available yet to order.

Sent from my SM-X800 using Tapatalk

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
The 27th WTF. Like how?

Sent from my SM-F721U1 using AC Forums mobile app

rizzo269

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Same mine said how are you enjoying your new 23U LOL! Mines been in Fort Worth Texas since the 10th at 3:47 pm
Our phones must be hanging out in fort Worth together. Mines exactly the same status even with the time lol.

Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site

That's a shame, really annoying for those who have been sent the delay email. I know there is a delay on the Green 512gb also. Fingers crossed for you.

nuangel2

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I am sorry you are going thru that. That was me with S22 ultra ordered blue Samsung kept giving me run around. I finally bought a white one at Best Buy. I am a gluten for punishment because I went back this year for Blue S23 ultra and she just arrived. Hang on there

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using AC Forums mobile app

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site

Shamsung??? I love it! Lol.

Which color did u order? I ordered the graphite with (surprisingly) no delays.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Our phones must be hanging out in fort Worth together. Mines exactly the same status even with the time lol.

Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk

Does yours say per shippers instruction do not deliver till 2/15? That's crazy! Mine hasn't moved and all these people are getting theirs. Samsung said maybe cause me and my husband ordered different colors is why he got his graphite yesterday and I ordered Lavender.

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
Mine is also still showing the last update was arrival in Ft. Worth. And delivery per samsung site says 14th, but FedEx still shows 15th.

All this worrying for a device that I might send back and keep my N20U.

Sent from my SM-N986U using AC Forums mobile app

kashnew01

Oct 5, 2015
Visit site
Received my S23 Ultra today via FedEx, which is a day earlier than expected. My other S23 still has not shipped from Xfinity Mobile.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRG582