[Dev][Free] - e:vents app - Discover Facebook events around you - Beta testers needed

dovlab

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
Hi guys,

I'm a developer working on an app called e:vents which lets users discover Facebook events around them and filter them by distance and time. Since I'm working on this app on my own, and I have no means to test it properly, I would like to ask you to
help me by joining beta testing and being among the first people to try it out. If you have any kind of feedback, I would highly appreciate it.

A word about the app itself. These are some situations when e:vents could be helpful:

You went out for a couple of drinks and now you feel like going out, with no plan what to do next.
-> Open e:vents and discover events currently happening near you. You can see where your friends checked-in and decide where you want to go next.

You're visiting London in a few days, but you're not sure what to do in such a big city? So many websites about events in London, but you won't be online all the time.
-> With e:vents you can pinpoint any place you wish on a map and discover Facebook events in the area. Once events are loaded, you will be able to search them even if your smartphone is offline.

1.png 2.png 3.png

At the end, features list:

With e:vents app you can

- Discover Facebook events around you and filter them by distance and time
- Swipe and bookmark your next party, exhibition or any other event you find interesting
- Check-in during events and share your experience with friends

Special features for travelers

- Pinpoint any location on the map and get a list of Facebook events in the area
- Translate event details
- Search events even when offline and avoid roaming charges

If you are interested, use this link to install the app
Also, if you want to be up to date with the latest news about the app, like FB page

Thank you very much!

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site
I have samsung Galaxy S2 and S3 mini. I feedback you once after i test the app. seems pretty promising. before download straight thought was, you could think about the getting new UI design.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter