Didn't get a shipping box for T-Mobile jump

droidboi23

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
So I got some weird return label that doesn't say which delivery carrier I need to send the phone back through. I didn't get a box or anything else.

Should I put it in a padded envelope and put the label on and throw it in a usps box?

wookiee2cu

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
I took mine into a T-Mobile store which honestly I think is the best way to go. I say that because you get a receipt that you returned the phone so if an issue comes up scan it and send it to them as proof that you did return it. It only took about 15 minutes but that was because I took the SIM from my Note 5 and put it in my Note 7. If you did this then they will need to put the original SIM back in the phone you are returning as they need to get info off of it. If you have Nova Launcher on your Note 7 then when you power it back on it will be showing TouchWiz but just go into Nova and set it as the default and it will reload how you had it set up.

llfloyd79

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I took mines to the store as well. They told me that if you are on Jump on Demand, you should actually return your old phone to the store anyway and not Mail it in.

Posted via my Samsung GALAXY Note 7

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Only jump on demand can return to store...they told me to pack it in box and make sure its padded well so the phone doesnt move...im thinking the padded envelope is a better idea but the box has more protection....

jerrycau123

Mar 13, 2015
Visit site
I tried to return my phone to tmobile but they told me to place my phone in padded envelope(they gave me) and to apply the inclosed label that came with my phone.
I was told to take my package to the postoffice.