Solved Disabled Apps after Factory Reset.

SyCoREAPER

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
If you force disable an app (that can't be disabled conventionally) with ADB and do a full factory reset, does that app re-enable?

Solution
This might come across me being a d*** but whatever.
I used my brothers phone (actually mine, I bought whole families out of pocket and would have replaced his if I bricked it.)

I disabled the keyboard same as my phone, factory reset it and the keyboard is reenabled.

I dont know why I'm in a panic over this because I don't need to nor have reset my phone but irrational fear just came over me.

SyCoREAPER

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
This might come across me being a d*** but whatever.
I used my brothers phone (actually mine, I bought whole families out of pocket and would have replaced his if I bricked it.)

I disabled the keyboard same as my phone, factory reset it and the keyboard is reenabled.

I dont know why I'm in a panic over this because I don't need to nor have reset my phone but irrational fear just came over me.

Reactions: BerryBubbles
Solution

SyCoREAPER

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
It should be enabled after factory reset, I use package disabler pro for these purposes, easy to enable and disable no fuss with computer and adb command
It can do system apps too?
I thought the only way was Shizuku and Icebox. Will have to check out the app you mentioned. How does it disable apps that don't have a disable button?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
It can do system apps too?
I thought the only way was Shizuku and Icebox. Will have to check out the app you mentioned. How does it disable apps that don't have a disable button?
Yes it has Samsung Knox license agreement, it's a subscription around 5.00 a year and well worth it also can do much more.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174