Do Google Play Store Games require an internet connection?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I am a newb when it comes to Android, so please pardon any naivete on my part. I am currently thinking about purchasing Final Fantasy Tactics War of the Lions for my phone which seems to be available on Google Play Store, but I want to make sure it does not require an internet connection after I download the game in order to play it. I have done a bit of research, and the information I am finding is rather conflicting.

If this game does require an internet connection to play it, is there somewhere else I can purchase it for my phone that does not require a internet connection in order to play it?

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
If it does, getting the game from elsewhere won't help as it's needed for some feature of the game. I don't suggest getting an app from elsewhere if it can be acquired form the Play Store, especially if you're doing so to bypass some requirement as whatever was done for THAT could also result in other undesirable changes (malware!).

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.