Do yall know of a way to port a apk file to Android and install in through a computer?

The-Defiyeir

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
ok I ordered a OTG cable for less than 4 bucks on amazon I will send u a update through here if it doesn't work
and also I cant get into cwm or twrp because my device isn't supported by it already tried to do that on one of my duplicate devices there not supported
Thanks ALLOT for yalls help really appreciate it :)

rcunningham

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
ok I ordered a OTG cable for less than 4 bucks on amazon I will send u a update through here if it doesn't work
and also I cant get into cwm or twrp because my device isn't supported by it already tried to do that on one of my duplicate devices there not supported
Thanks ALLOT for yalls help really appreciate it :)

Life sucks when there is no CWM Recovery. I have been so tempted to try my port of it, but I don't want to brick. If anybody wants to test, pm me. If you need to flash a zip, as I said, use flash Gordon. It actually works.

Posted via the Android Central App

The-Defiyeir

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
if there was a way to actually get the android rom for my device but since I cant back it up nor can I get the rom I really dont want to but if a rom does come out for it later I will be more than happy to do it :) or maybe u could find a way to run the android rom in virtual machine if u can get ahold of the rom? i know that people can run android in the virtual machine so maybe u could? have u found out a way to back up ur rom? because there is some way to be able to run that version of android on windows/mac if u an get ahold of the rom

The-Defiyeir

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
so......the OTG cable doesn't work with the device.............anyone got any ideas?

things I cant do:cant use ADB,CWM, or TWRP have tried the otg cable now it doesnt have the feature unlocked I am guessing
is there a way that anyone knows of that I can enable ADB other than go into settings? I cant accesss settings

rcunningham

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
so......the OTG cable doesn't work with the device.............anyone got any ideas?

things I cant do:cant use ADB,CWM, or TWRP have tried the otg cable now it doesnt have the feature unlocked I am guessing
is there a way that anyone knows of that I can enable ADB other than go into settings? I cant accesss settings

There might be a app in the Google Play Store that acts as a settings app. And about the backup, copy the whole system directory to your PC. If you have a Google Account, it will save all you're apps so when you reset they will restore. I hope this helps.

Posted via the Android Central App

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ptwn7