Does anyone here use wave control pro?

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
thanks man. it also doesnt seem to conflict with Screen Off RT so my power button will be neglected :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
4% battery use which i can handle but it only works intermitantly. keep having to start the app to make it work.
ive mailed the dev'...

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
The smart screen app was working all day, til I got into the sunlight...

On my Samsung galaxy s3 running android 4.0

Because unlike ios, i keep my apps in app drawers, and not in infinite cluttered homescreens

Sailindawg

May 10, 2012
Visit site
I installed the lite version of this app to see how it worked. I like it for controlling my music apps while driving.

However, the lite version requires one to manually open the wave controller program and choose a new target app each time you change to a different music player.

Does the full version behave like this or does the full version recognize when one music app closes, another app opens and still show have control via hand gesture for the newly loaded app without having to go into wave control settings and selecting a new target app?

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
@dawg, i havent used it to control media yet mate but it still has the "select target app" option.
ive found a cure for the app closing though... "show statusbar icon" :)
the dev also told me to uncheck the "wake lock" setting for far better batt life (i think only on the s3 which the guy developed it on) :)

Last edited:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
battery use still sittin at 3% which is fine with me :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter