Droid Incredible Shipping?

bkrickles

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
The rep basically told me that it could ship today but that it could be delayed as well they said that if I do not receive an email by 6pm then it most likely not ship today. Hopefully you have better luck than me.
I just called too and nobody knows anything.
I have so many csr's promising to text and call me my phone should never stop ringing.
The funny thing is that not one who has promised to call or text has actually done so.
Last night a supervisor said mine should ship today (my ship by date is/was 6/29) so I have to wait till later and see. I have 0 confidence in that happening and I'm probably looking at next week. I'm pretty sad about the whole process, but know I will love the phone.
Keep us updated and good luck to all

MJPJ

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I'm a 6/5 in PA and mine shipped today, 2 day. They swore I got overnight, but at this point I'm so happy its on the road that I can wait the extra day.

NYMetsfan

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
The rep basically told me that it could ship today but that it could be delayed as well they said that if I do not receive an email by 6pm then it most likely not ship today. Hopefully you have better luck than me.

Well I am a 6/4 order and mine was just shipped today, I wouldn't count on a 6/8 order shipping today. My original ship date was 6/25 and it shipped today, 6/30. Those 'ship date' lists they are going by are not accurate. Those are the old lists with ship dates according to order dates.

NYMetsfan

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I'm a 6/5 in PA and mine shipped today, 2 day. They swore I got overnight, but at this point I'm so happy its on the road that I can wait the extra day.

I'm in NJ and mine shipped from West Chester, PA today. I think the NE warehouse must have gotten a shipment.

road_dog1

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
I realize that there are people that are getting their orders before this but from what I've seen yesterday and today this is what I expect.

6/5 orders - shipping 6/30 - receive 7/2

6/6 orders - shipping 7/1 - receive 7/3

6/7 orders - shipping 7/2 - receive 7/6

6/8 orders - shipping 7/3 - receive 7/7

6/9 orders - shipping 7/6 - receive 7/8

If you get it sooner, you're lucky and I'm jealous.

Cto the Stan

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Well I am a 6/4 order and mine was just shipped today, I wouldn't count on a 6/8 order shipping today. My original ship date was 6/25 and it shipped today, 6/30. Those 'ship date' lists they are going by are not accurate. Those are the old lists with ship dates according to order dates.

looks like you had the 5 day delay...
Anyways... just talked to a CSR told me he doesn't see any shipping info for my phone but it should have shipped the 28th... pshhh. Anyways... he told me about the email and the possible 7 day delay (BUSINESS DAY DELAY THAT IS) and that I would be getting a $25 gift card.

Told me that I would also be getting a text when my phone shipped... bigger PSHHHHH...
Anyways here is the info
Ordered and Processed 6/7 online
Promised Ship Date 6/28
Status? SQUAT!

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Im 6/8 still heard nothing yet. I think mine is going to come from memphis,TN .Still some hope trying to think positive .:p But .... some are getting shipped so I hope they got some in TN too , ha. They never gave me a text number:mad:

Last edited:

Cto the Stan

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
I realize that there are people that are getting their orders before this but from what I've seen yesterday and today this is what I expect.

6/5 orders - shipping 6/30 - receive 7/2

6/6 orders - shipping 7/1 - receive 7/3

6/7 orders - shipping 7/2 - receive 7/6

6/8 orders - shipping 7/3 - receive 7/7

6/9 orders - shipping 7/6 - receive 7/8

If you get it sooner, you're lucky and I'm jealous.

Great post! you should run Verizon! (i mean that in a good way)

omgitslynn

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
just screamed for joy. confirmation email my phone has shipped!!!

ordered 6/7
estimated ship 6/28
ACTUAL SHIP 6/30!

delivery date TOMORROW JULY 1. YES

i'm so excited. :D

Logan_12

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
waiting

i ordered mine on 6/8 and i was told it was being shipped yesterday and was supposed to arrive today, but i called them and now they say there will be a delay of up to 7 days. I can't wait that long and i am going on vacation on sunday.. if it doesnt come before sunday.. iim going to be pretty pissed.. just hoping it will:)

taraw

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
I was told 7 days too. So it doesnt necessarily mean its true! As someone else said...seems to be 2 days past ship date right now. For most.

joec.

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
so just called 611 ask cs for status. cs- "well sir it looks like your phone will be delayed." me-Ok can I upgrade to next day so by chance if it ships tomorrow I will get it Friday. cs- " I will have to cancel this order and reorder to do that and then you will be at the end of the line as if I bought it today and have to start over." (This is pathetic.) me- So I guess I won't see this until middle of next week. cs- " I guess so, but you will be getting a $25 gift card in the mail". me- Probably get that before the phone!!!

6/7

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumbbunny