Droid Incredible Shipping?

Kmirg

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I am happy to make my first post the announcement that I just received my Incredible! I can't wait to get it set up so I can ditch my Storm 1 which has been nothing but trouble. So excited right now!

Logan_12

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
I am happy to make my first post the announcement that I just received my Incredible! I can't wait to get it set up so I can ditch my Storm 1 which has been nothing but trouble. So excited right now!

gratz on your phone.. i really want to get rid of the LG dare.. the incredible will be my first smart phone and hopefully it was worth the wait

ghutch0309

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Well if 6/6 are shipping in the NE...that's some good news maybe ill hear before the weekend. A 2 day delay wouldn't be horrible but a 7 would mean my phone comes while I'm in OBX on vacation....

ezun

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Got my shipping notification just now.

Last night I got the 7 day delay e-mail.

I'm a 6/6, in-store order, New Jersey.

Hey JKett - does this previously posted method work for your order?
I was able to use my order location number and order number from my in store receipt to get my tracking number. Both numbers are located at the top of the reciept. At fedex.com under tracking, chose track by reference. Enter the location number followed be_ then order number. The order number must be 9 digits long, so if you number is 6 digits at 3 zeros to the front of the number.(xxxxxx_000xxxxxx). Ofcourse this will only work if your order has been processed. Good luck guys

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Still selling pictures of the Bridge To Hawaii $399.00 $100.00 rebate,(that you can only use to buy more stuff from me) Will ship by 7/30.

Please visit www.BridgeToHawaii.com

Slight problem 7 to 10 day delay

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your recent order of the Photo "Bridge To Hawaii Due to
overwhelming demand for this innovative picture, we are currently experiencing
inventory delays. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and are
working to resolve this issue. (they are working around the clock to finish the Bridge)

If your order shipping date was June 28 or prior, you may experience an
additional delay of up to 7 business days. We will send an update with
tracking information once your device has been shipped. If you have already
received your picture, please disregard this notice. (And tell me how the hell you got it)

Your satisfaction is important to us, (me, so keep sending more orders) so we?re also sending you a $25
Bridge To Hawaii free Toll Token which may be used as you drive over the Bridge, this is our way of saying ?thank you? (sucker as we have your money already and we are sending you $25.00 which you will be giving back to us , probably additional money as $25.00 doesn't go far in our store) for your patience in this matter. No additional action on your part is required ? we will send the Token to the address you provided with your order in the next two
weeks.
If you have further questions regarding your order, please visit www.BridgeToHawaii.com, meanwhile please keep sending me your money and I will promise you a shipping date (maybe even several shipping dates) in the very near future.
Regards,

apl33

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
ordered 6/5 in store
finally got a tracking number. west chester. was told i would have overnight shipping but it's 2 day. oh well. on its way. should be here 7/2

xblitz44x#CB

Jun 9, 2010
www.twitter.com
I was able to use my order location number and order number from my in store receipt to get my tracking number. Both numbers are located at the top of the reciept. At fedex.com under tracking, chose track by reference. Enter the location number followed be_ then order number. The order number must be 9 digits long, so if you number is 6 digits at 3 zeros to the front of the number.(xxxxxx_000xxxxxx).

I just tried four times (using different "references") and wasn't able to get it to work.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
just hope the trend continues , still got hope now too :D

ezun:I was able to use my order location number and order number from my in store receipt to get my tracking number. Both numbers are located at the top of the reciept. At fedex.com under tracking, chose track by reference. Enter the location number followed be_ then order number. The order number must be 9 digits long, so if you number is 6 digits at 3 zeros to the front of the number.(xxxxxx_000xxxxxx). Ofcourse this will only work if your order has been processed. Good luck guys

I tried to track mine but wasn't received yet , but otherwise that way appeared as if it would work(no errors) I think :p

Last edited:

xblitz44x#CB

Jun 9, 2010
www.twitter.com
ordered 6/5 in store
finally got a tracking number. west chester. was told i would have overnight shipping but it's 2 day. oh well. on its way. should be here 7/2

Congratulations, and the same with me. When I spoke to the Verizon rep on Monday night, I asked if she could upgrade me to overnight shipping and she said that all orders are now defaulted to overnight shipping.

Checked my Fedex tracking today...2-day, to be delivered on Friday. lol.

Anniefl

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
I was able to use my order location number and order number from my in store receipt to get my tracking number. Both numbers are located at the top of the reciept. At fedex.com under tracking, chose track by reference. Enter the location number followed be_ then order number. The order number must be 9 digits long, so if you number is 6 digits at 3 zeros to the front of the number.(xxxxxx_000xxxxxx). Ofcourse this will only work if your order has been processed. Good luck guys

This method worked for the shipping of my screen protectors and case but nothing found on my 6/5 dinc order yet and I think this method is the most reliable method for finding out if my phone has shipped! Now if they would just ship it I would be one happy camper!

BigBA25

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Question for those of you who have dealt with CS. I am a 6/8'er, quoted the 6/29 ship date. I know about all the delays and everything, but I decided to play nieve and just call asking about my status. The guy I spoke with said that my order showed "shipment processing" or something along those lines, but no tracking number. Should I be excited and expect a tracking number soon, or is it just going to "process" for X many more days until it actually goes out? Just wondering if any of you had heard this one before and might know what it means.

Congrats to all those whose phones were sent out in that burst today, hopefully mine will join them soon!;)

joec.

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
so just called 611 ask cs for status. cs- "well sir it looks like your phone will be delayed." me-Ok can I upgrade to next day so by chance if it ships tomorrow I will get it Friday. cs- " I will have to cancel this order and reorder to do that and then you will be at the end of the line as if I bought it today and have to start over." (This is pathetic.) me- So I guess I won't see this until middle of next week. cs- " I guess so, but you will be getting a $25 gift card in the mail". me- Probably get that before the phone!!!

6/7

HOLY CRAP!!!!!! After I just spoke with cs (see above) was calling it a day (work midnights) thought I would check my mail 1 more time and there it was!! A tracking number, my phone was picked up by Fedex at 1:26 this afternoon in PA. with 2 day delivery should be here Friday by 4:30. So there is hope. I was a 6/7 and on Cape Cod, can't get much further east then me. Good luck to all, but I won't believe it until I see it. Will keep ya's posted!!!

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
6/6 Internet, Just hung up with CS told me the 7 day delay and 25 gift card thing, 5 minutes after hanging up tracking notice came. Coming from Westchester, says July 2 by 4:30PM

Cto the Stan

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
I love how we're congratulating each other on shipping confirmations like we've just been through a war. Hilarious!
So CONGRATUALTIONS TO ALL OF YOU WHO RECIEVED SHIPPING CONFIRMATIONS!!!
ADD ME TO THE LIST!!!
just recieved the beaut!
ordered 6/7
Confirmation 2mins ago!
ETA: Thursday or Friday
Location... Illinois!
Now I'm going to order a bridge to Hawaii!!! Freak ya!!!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumbbunny