Estimated time of Price Drop?

anon(10274434)

Jul 10, 2017
Visit site
I was told by Google that you use the opt in feature on the site but maybe they are connected or in the end the same results.

I was wrong - in your Google Store Account - Settings - Email Preferences - at least for me.

In my Fi account - Account Settings - Alerts - check "Get news, updates, and tips, by email".

I am not sure how much Google Store info is shared with Fi and vice versa, but some is.

Have also learned over the years, it depends on who is "doing the telling", as far as the validity of what they say. This applies to just about all venues, not just Google.

ZMan1092

Oct 14, 2018
Visit site
I was wrong - in your Google Store Account - Settings - Email Preferences - at least for me.

In my Fi account - Account Settings - Alerts - check "Get news, updates, and tips, by email".

I am not sure how much Google Store info is shared with Fi and vice versa, but some is.

Have also learned over the years, it depends on who is "doing the telling", as far as the validity of what they say. This applies to just about all venues, not just Google.

Okay. I've had the offers/tips selected for a long time. Not sure why Google was selective with who got the $50 back offer with the Pixel? Not a big deal but would've liked it to be more broadly available.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvmada