EVO 4G Hands on video on Mashable

PWC Realtor

May 17, 2010
Visit site
It didn't hit me until this video but the way they highlighted the kickstand REALLY points out some improvements HTC could make in their software.

allowing the sense homescreens to work in landscape (much like TouchFlo 3D can on windows mobile) would be really cool for those of us who may want it sitting on our desks during the day while we use a bluetooth headset to receive calls. also the ability to make the phone a beside alarm clock would really be an advantage.

I know the kickstand is geared towards video but lets face it there are other uses for it too.

Saepak

May 9, 2010
Visit site
The Guy in the video states that this phone was older hardware. Darn i would like to have the red accents on front and back. Oh well still one sweet phone.

idesofmarch

May 4, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the video this is new to me.

Do you know if the retail version of the phone is gonna have the red earpiece?

Edit: nvm Saepak answered my question.

gol706

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
I got my hopes up briefly for a return of the red front grill, then I saw the serial # engraved on the front and kickstand like the units they showed at CTIA had. Sigh.

Jerzey McNasty

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
This pic makes the phone look HUGE :eek:

htc-evo-4g-10.jpg

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I am just eating up every new video that comes out....exciting times!

And OMG is it wide compared to the iPhone, should make typing easy even in portrait mode!

bagger

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I am just eating up every new video that comes out....exciting times!

And OMG is it wide compared to the iPhone, should make typing easy even in portrait mode!

After watching the video, the guy with the chick hands made it sound like overall outside dimensions weren't that far apart.... IDK about that though, I need to see this phone in person soon! (probably 2 weeks and a couple days :( )

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
After watching the video, the guy with the chick hands made it sound like overall outside dimensions weren't that far apart.... IDK about that though, I need to see this phone in person soon! (probably 2 weeks and a couple days :( )

Just go to a Tmobile store and check out the HD2, it's almost identical to the Evo as far as size goes.

beret9987

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Well sounds like we'll at least get 2.2 support by what his ending comments sounded like. Hopefully HTC can get working on that... I'd love proper flash support!

zhens

May 12, 2010
Visit site
He said the EVO is "fifteen-tenths of an inch wider than the iPhone." Can anyone tell me the more natural way to say "fifteen-tenths?"

That is some marketing ploy right there.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sáenz