Plastic strips on top and bottom not there?

Dec 29, 2019
Visit site
Today I bought a second Note 10 Plus. Date of production 28 november.

On my first Note 10 Plus, date 10 oktober, there were 2 tiny plastic strips for protection on top and bottom of the phone, and the large plastic on the back.

This new Note came with only a large plastic on the back and the screen protector. There were no little strips on the top and bottom.

In my opinion, this new Note has a little more big earpiece and sounds much better from there during calls. Did Samsung made a new version of the 10 Plus?

Is there anyone else without the little plastic strips on top and bottom? Samsung dropped it?

willypguy

May 11, 2011
Visit site
I bought a Note 10+ 5G for AT&T and both strips were there on top and bottom. Was the box completely sealed when you got it?

Dec 29, 2019
Visit site
My unlocked from Samsung came with those protective strips on top, bottom,sides and back

Also on the sides of your Note?

I have 2 Note 10 Plus now. Only the first came with plastic strips on top and bottom and also the back.

My second Note only on the back and the screen protector.
Box was sealed in plastic.

I had a double black seal sticker on the box. The bigger sticker on top saying EUROPEAN SIM CARD ONLY was on a smaller seal sticker. Don't know if the first was broken or not. Is this due to quality control or import?

Exactly like this post on the Samsung boards of someone else;

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/Other-Smartphones/Samsung-Galaxy-S8-broken-seal/td-p/203338

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Also on the sides of your Note?

I have 2 Note 10 Plus now. Only the first came with plastic strips on top and bottom and also the back.

My second Note only on the back and the screen protector.
Box was sealed in plastic.

I had a double black seal sticker on the box. The bigger sticker on top saying EUROPEAN SIM CARD ONLY was on a smaller seal sticker. Don't know if the first was broken or not. Is this due to quality control or import?

Exactly like this post on the Samsung boards of someone else;

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/Other-Smartphones/Samsung-Galaxy-S8-broken-seal/td-p/203338
Yeah all around the band of the phone. Have you taken a really good look because mine was on so well couldn't tell right away ?

ROE_HUNTER

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
Yeah all around the band of the phone. Have you taken a really good look because mine was on so well couldn't tell right away ?

They are hard to see, I think my bottom and top, and maybe sides are still on as I have a protective case on and never took them off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174