EVO LTE reviews (latest: GSM Arena 5/20)

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Re: EVO LTE reviews (latest: PhoneDog video 5/17)

Wow, BGR slammed the hell out of it,

This is the reason I passed on the phone and went with the AT&T version

You simply can't trust Sprint. It'll be 2013 and over half you guys will still be on slow, unlimited 3G, smh. Sprint is dangling you guys by a thread.

I won't be dangling anywhere....

I get fine 3G speed where I am; plus I'm on Wifi most of the time anyway. I bought my og EVO knowing that it would be a long time (if at all) before I got 4G; I'll do the same with the new EVO. As long as the phone performs well, and I can access the internet at a decent speed (and judging from the performance of my Epic Touch, I don't see that as being an issue) than I'm fine.

Oh, and I have a tough time believing that EVERYONE thought the phone was HIDEOUS.

jhilker

Trusted Member
Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
You know,I never got wimax where we live. I'm just fine with the putt putt putt speed I get from 3G. Will do me just fine...

Sent from my Kindle Fire

manonmoon49

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
Wow, BGR slammed the hell out of it,

This is the reason I passed on the phone and went with the AT&T version

You simply can't trust Sprint. It'll be 2013 and over half you guys will still be on slow, unlimited 3G, smh. Sprint is dangling you guys by a thread.

Sent from my HTC One X on AT&T. Where my calls get dropped and my data gets throttled for more $$ than Sprint. (But at least I'm not dangling by a thread.)

Sent from my antique Evo 3D which can now be found at the Smithsonian

Duffin

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
Re: EVO LTE reviews (latest: PhoneDog video 5/17)

HTC Evo 4G LTE review: Ticking all boxes - GSMArena.com

GSM Arena. Detailed, and well-written. Lots of good things to say about the phone.

Yes, the best review so far. My favorite part is at the end where they say "The EVO 4G LTE's biggest limitation is hardly its fault - the limited coverage of the Sprint LTE network for the time being."

Finally, someone who gets it!

Duffin

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
Where in the world is the Android Central review? I understand Phil wanted to use the phone before writing a review, but at this point if they hadn't have been held up by customs, most people would have made their decision already. Can we at least get a day when it will be posted? The waiting is killing me.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmax36884