Evo update is live now!!!!!!!!!!

mrpre5

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
There is no Gingerbread keyboard or screen turn-off animation, if you will, like the Nexus S, in this release, unfortunately. :(

Edit: There is a very good application which adds a keyboard to your phone which looks exactly like the gingerbread keyboard and looks / works very nicely.

Last edited:

mgm0918

May 29, 2011
Visit site
There is no Gingerbread keyboard or screen turn-off animation, if you will, like the Nexus S, in this release, unfortunately. :(

Edit: There is a very good application which adds a keyboard to your phone which looks exactly like the gingerbread keyboard and looks / works very nicely.
Whats the application?

Jaysus

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Which clock are you using, and is it part of the stock ROM?

I am using the stock Sense clock style 3 of 12

here is a pic of it (from a few months ago)

snap20110324_145856.png

AnnDroid

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I swear, this could be a concidence, but with WiFi turned on, I checked for the update approx 6 times. Turned off WiFi and that was the first time it said an update was available.

jamie

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
I think he is confused and thinks you mean the screen is rotating to landscape mode. That is part of new sense which we did not get if I am correct.

jamie

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Mine seems to be snappier and crisp. I'm disappointed the notification icons are not green like I have seen on other phones with 2.3.