Evo update is live now!!!!!!!!!!

Saphira

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
I'm also D/L right now. HTC system update, I'm hoping things like Pandora, ustream, and utube stream better for me.

jnadelman

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Fill us in on the results of the download. I want it, but I'd like to wait a bit to see if there are any problems. I'm not a techie so I won't be able to fix things if they go wrong.

Bigfire

May 13, 2010
Visit site
So based on a couple threads in this section it's going live. Rather than everyone posting whether or not they can/have/want to download, can we focus on those who have it installed and what they find as far as bugs, hidden additions/fixes etc???

balansboy

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Painfully slow. I'm at work and data connection is spotty at best. Been downloading for 30 minutes and still at 10%. Sure wish this came out this morning while I was at home and have WiFi speed! lol

Guess I should have it by lunchtime. :)

NDchem2014

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
So far:

The entire notifications bar has reworked icons.
There's now a "Downloads" app, or I didn't notice it before.
Apps menu in Sense stays open when you hit back from being in an app. Is that new?
The phone seems snappier but might be due to phone reboot and excitement.
Zeam Launcher now runs a little laggy. :(

Edit:

Pressing and holding power button now only gives three options: Power off, Airplane mode and Restart.

This makes me sad. I want my Silent/Vibrate options back! :(

Pressing power button and then pressing it again to light up screen now has a fade in for lighting up. Kinda neat, possibly annoying.

Managing Applications app now has a reworked interface. Shows RAM and storage usage at the bottom.

Last edited:

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe