Facebook App

florian

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
Has anyone had any problems with the Facebook app not showing the number of comments on the newsfeed. For some reason it shows when people like someones status but not all the time when people leave comments. Have clicked on people's statuses before that said they had 0 coments on the newsfeed but then if you click on the item the comments appear.

Magnious

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
Bloo Facebook Notifications!!!

I heard if I download the Program Bloo, and use it for facebook...I will get facebook notifications through it. Is this true? Can anyone confirm? :confused:

li2327

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I hope the developers are working on updating the Facebook app. Bloo is very nice but you can't send messages. I use the mobile browser instead. As popular as Facebook is you would think that an app although all the features would be available.

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
GTalk does the same thing. All Android users have a Gmail account on the phone

it almost does the same thing. in some ways it does more, and in some ways it does less.

it would be nice if someone could develop a bbm app, wasn't the bb os being ported recently onto non blackberry phones? i could have sworn i read something about it a while ago and then never heard about it again...

o2bnclemson

Nov 30, 2009
Visit site
I have downloaded Bloo but haven't used it yet. I was a bit hesitant to enter my username and password for the authentication code it says it needs, but I assume from all the good things I read here about it that it's legit so I I'll give it a shot. I agree that the Droid app for FB is next to worthless.

tealturboser

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
it almost does the same thing. in some ways it does more, and in some ways it does less.

it would be nice if someone could develop a bbm app, wasn't the bb os being ported recently onto non blackberry phones? i could have sworn i read something about it a while ago and then never heard about it again...
How does it do more or less?

o2bnclemson

Nov 30, 2009
Visit site
I just activated it on my Eris last night and prefer it much more over the stock Facebook app. I don't see any way that it does less, but it certainly does more -- you get notifications, you can see the whole news feed, view your photo gallery better, etc. So far so good!