Factory screen protector (without the "L" cutout)

WizeGuyDezignz

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys and gals. I received my 2 free replacement screen protectors from Samsung a couple days ago. I'm not complaining because they were free, but they have the "L" cutout by the front facing camera. I don't like that.

Do you know if Samsung (or anyone else) sells the exact screen protector that came on the phone from the factory?

Thank you!

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hey guys and gals. I received my 2 free replacement screen protectors from Samsung a couple days ago. I'm not complaining because they were free, but they have the "L" cutout by the front facing camera. I don't like that.

Do you know if Samsung (or anyone else) sells the exact screen protector that came on the phone from the factory?

Thank you!

Its supposed to be C cutout am i right?perhaps different region different cutout?i could send you some but im in Indonesia xD

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Do you know where I would be able to find them in the US? If not, would you be willing to send me some if I paid the shipping? Not sure how much that would be lol.

so i just called Samsung Electronics Indonesia(SEIN) and i have to go to Samsung Experience Store(SES) to check it out.but from searching i only saw the S10 version.which had a O cutout.so ill get back to you on what its like for the S10 Plus.

i attached pictures for the S10 version.

Attachments

• jual-screen-protector-samsung-galaxy-s10-original.jpg-1_.jpg
    jual-screen-protector-samsung-galaxy-s10-original.jpg-1_.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 77
  • jual-screen-protector-samsung-galaxy-s10-original.jpg
    jual-screen-protector-samsung-galaxy-s10-original.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 39

WizeGuyDezignz

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
so i just called Samsung Electronics Indonesia(SEIN) and i have to go to Samsung Experience Store(SES) to check it out.but from searching i only saw the S10 version.which had a O cutout.so ill get back to you on what its like for the S10 Plus.

i attached pictures for the S10 version.
Thank you buddy! I will await your response.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Saw this at Wally World. I'm sure it's plastic but wonder if it's any good. Anyone try this yet?

Attachments

• 20190520_101743.jpg
    20190520_101743.jpg
    485.2 KB · Views: 30

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawrick