First impressions (no S-notes)

DsM

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
The Note 8 will be my last. Have had all excepting 1 and 7. They keep taking away features and I've had it. Downloaded S Notes and my version was inadequate. Reduced to using Google Keep. Bought it for the stylus and they've deprecated the software for no apparent reason.

Have a list of more than 10 features they've eliminated. Won't bore listing old complaints. But they've lost this customer.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
The Note 8 will be my last. Have had all excepting 1 and 7. They keep taking away features and I've had it. Downloaded S Notes and my version was inadequate. Reduced to using Google Keep. Bought it for the stylus and they've deprecated the software for no apparent reason.

Have a list of more than 10 features they've eliminated. Won't bore listing old complaints. But they've lost this customer.
Sounds like you need to move on for sure. You have posted about this and that missing and the software being deprecated. A number of people have offered solutions, myself included, but I don't see any responses from you other than the same complaints.

I've had every Note from 2 through 8. The Note 4 was my favorite prior to this Note 8. There have been changes, but I can do everything I need to do. It might be done a little different but I can get it done. No other phone is going to offer what the Note 8 does, but if you're not happy you should definitely find something that works better for you. I hope you find it.

TechNut79

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
So just a quick question on an old thread. If I have S-Notes files on my Note 4 and they're backed up, I can or can't move them and edit them on a Note 8/9? Thanks.

sandra_17

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe